Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Eliquis free $10 co pay card good for 24 months-$50 off of multaq
May 22, 2020 05:32PM
I picked up 60 pills for $10. I called up cvs, they imputed the card bin number and group number from the free co pay card, I prepaid the $10 on the Cvs app, did the same with the $50 coupon for multaq (ended up free) and drove to the drive thru fixed window, and used a medical reacher arm hook to get my meds out of the pop out of the wall drawer. Amazon sells 42-60” reacher poles. No contact with anyone. Every 10 rx I get free cash.

So if you are taking Eliquis, check out their website to get a free copay card good for $10 final cost. If you want $50 off your copay (my copay is $50 making it free), then go to multaq website and get an ongoing coupon that rolls over each month.

[www.eliquis.bmscustomerconnect.com]
Re: Eliquis free $10 co pay card good for 24 months-$50 off of multaq
May 22, 2020 05:35PM
First month free as well

Co-pay Card
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:

You may be eligible for the Co-pay Card for ELIQUIS® (apixaban) if:

You are insured by commercial insurance and your prescription insurance coverage does not cover the full cost of your prescription, that is, you have a co-pay obligation for ELIQUIS;
You do not have prescription insurance coverage through a state or federal healthcare program, including but not limited to Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA), or Department of Defense (DOD) programs; patients who move from commercial plans to state or federal healthcare programs will no longer be eligible;
You are 18 years of age or older; and
You are a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
TERMS OF USE:

Eligible patients who present an activated Co-pay Card together with a valid prescription for ELIQUIS at participating pharmacies may pay as little as $10 per 30-day supply (up to 74 tablets for the first fill and up to 60 tablets for all subsequent fills) for up to 24 months, subject to a maximum annual benefit of $3800. Other restrictions may apply. Patient is responsible for applicable taxes, if any.
Offer not applicable to co-pays of $10 or less.
Patients, pharmacists, and prescribers cannot seek reimbursement, from health insurance or any third party, for any part of the benefit received by the patient through this offer.
Your acceptance of this offer confirms that this offer is consistent with your insurance and that you will report the value received as may be required by your insurance provider.
Card must be activated before use. Activation and first use of the Co-pay Card must take place by December 31, 2021. Card expires 24 months from activation. Upon expiration, eligible patients may re-enroll in the Co-pay Card Program. Absent a change in Massachusetts law, for Massachusetts residents only, this offer will expire on January 1, 2021.
All Program payments are for the benefit of the patient only.
Only valid in the United States and Puerto Rico; this offer is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
This offer is non-transferable, no substitutions are permissible, and offer cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
The Co-pay Card may not be sold, purchased, traded, or counterfeited. Reproductions of this Co-pay Card are void.
Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer reserve the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
This offer is not conditioned on any past, present, or future purchase, including refills.
No membership fees.
The Co-pay Card for ELIQUIS is not health insurance.
The Co-pay Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies. For those customers using mail order or any non-participating retail pharmacy, please call
866-279-4730 to request a patient rebate form, or go to www.patientrebateonline.com to download a form.
Questions can also be submitted via
mail to:

PO Box 2914
Phoenix, AZ, 85062-2914.

BY USING THIS CARD, YOU AND YOUR PHARMACIST UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND TERMS OF USE.

To the pharmacist: For processing assistance, please call McKesson Pharmacy Support at 1-866-279-4730.

Please see Full Prescribing Information, including Boxed WARNINGS and Medication Guide.

Free 30-Day Trial Offer
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:

You may be eligible for the Free 30-Day Trial offer for ELIQUIS® (apixaban) if:

You have not previously filled a prescription for ELIQUIS;
You have a valid 30-day prescription for ELIQUIS;
You are being treated with ELIQUIS for an FDA-approved indication that an HCP has planned for more than 35 days of treatment;
You are 18 years of age, or older; and
You are a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
TERMS OF USE:

Eligible patients who present a Free 30-Day Trial card together with a valid 30-day prescription for ELIQUIS at participating pharmacies can receive a free 30-day supply (up to 74 tablets) of ELIQUIS. Patient is responsible for applicable taxes, if any. This offer may not be redeemed on prescriptions written for longer than 30 days.
This offer is limited to one use per patient per lifetime and is non-transferable. By redeeming this offer, you certify that you have not previously filled a prescription for ELIQUIS.
The Free 30-Day Trial for the specified prescription cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer. No substitutions are permitted.
Patients, pharmacists, and prescribers cannot seek reimbursement for the Free 30-Day Trial of ELIQUIS from health insurance or any third party, including state or federally funded programs.
Patients may not count the Free 30-Day Trial of ELIQUIS as an expense incurred for purposes of determining out-of-pocket costs for any plan, including true out-of-pocket costs, ("TrOOP"), for purposes of calculating the out-of-pocket threshold for Medicare Part D plans.
Activation and use of the Free 30-Day Trial card must take place by December 31, 2021. This card expires on December 31, 2021.
Only valid in the United States and Puerto Rico; this offer is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer reserve the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
This Free 30-Day Trial card may not be sold, purchased, traded, or counterfeited. Reproductions of this card are void.
This offer is not conditioned on any past, present, or future purchase, including refills.
The ELIQUIS Free 30-Day Trial offer is not health insurance.
BY USING THIS CARD, YOU AND YOUR PHARMACIST UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND TERMS OF USE.

To the pharmacist: For processing assistance, please call McKesson Pharmacy Support at
1-866-279-4730.

Please see Full Prescribing Information, including Boxed WARNINGS and Medication Guide.
May 22, 2020 06:01PM
Thanks - last time I got a 90 day (180 #) of MulTaq is was $225 I think.

Last 180# of Eliquis was $75 - this is with BCBS
May 29, 2020 02:00PM
I use Silverscripts which means I have Medicare Part D but I need Part D for my other medications. Are you a Senior Citizen? If you are, How do you purchase prescription drugs?
I go between a Silverscripts and GoodRx. GoodRx beats Silverscripts price on certain drugs but not Eliquis. Eliquis puts me in the Donut Hole Quickly and Silverscripts has a $285 deductible on Tier 3 Drugs and above.

Our Pharmaceutical Industry in the US is so corrupt with drug pricing and not allowing generic medications to be made. For someone like me who has to take a blood thinner for life, It stinks.

Also, It takes a miracle to get approval for the Watchman. I tried several months ago with Austin and the paper trail was so populated with BS, It was a nightmare and I was absolutely told I would not be a strong candidate for watchman approval. I gave up. If I ever need surgery, I guess I will try and get the Natale protocol but so many Cardiologist and other surgeons can be offended when ask to check with Austin. Do not tell me to find another Hospital. I live in Rural North Louisiana so choices in emergency situations is not in abundance.
May 29, 2020 09:59PM
Yes senior on Medicare but I am not enrolled in D. My husband’s union pension pays for our drugs as long as we go to a union pharmacy. Generic drugs copay peaks at $12-although lisinopril is $7 something, while brand name costs $30 copay except for Eliquis and multaq which is $50. I have a monthly multaq website coupon that is valued at $50 so multaq is free. This is the first month I’m using the Eliquis card for $10 co pay instead of $50. I prefer brand names so I pay for Crestor brand which I’m grandfathered at the old copay of $30. Next year I’ll be paying for Crestor. My GP had tons of samples but that stopped a year ago. I have a years worth of Crestor left that has not expired.
smackman
I use Silverscripts which means I have Medicare Part D but I need Part D for my other medications. Are you a Senior Citizen? If you are, How do you purchase prescription drugs?
I go between a Silverscripts and GoodRx. GoodRx beats Silverscripts price on certain drugs but not Eliquis. Eliquis puts me in the Donut Hole Quickly and Silverscripts has a $285 deductible on Tier 3 Drugs and above.

Our Pharmaceutical Industry in the US is so corrupt with drug pricing and not allowing generic medications to be made. For someone like me who has to take a blood thinner for life, It stinks.

Also, It takes a miracle to get approval for the Watchman. I tried several months ago with Austin and the paper trail was so populated with BS, It was a nightmare and I was absolutely told I would not be a strong candidate for watchman approval. I gave up. If I ever need surgery, I guess I will try and get the Natale protocol but so many Cardiologist and other surgeons can be offended when ask to check with Austin. Do not tell me to find another Hospital. I live in Rural North Louisiana so choices in emergency situations is not in abundance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login