Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2nd ECV Sticking so far - what I'm doing different this time.

2nd ECV Sticking so far - what I'm doing different this time.
May 24, 2020 03:17PM
Being that the last ECV bounced out at 90 hours, I am happy as hell to be 100 hrs into this NSR with what appears to be a calmer heart in the overnights. Last time, it looked like heart was fighting to get out of NSR, this time it looks much calmer (less spikes each night while sleeping).

My major changes since April 1:

Different soil. No D supplements for 5 weeks, almost 100% avoidance of calcium and dairy, only filtered water (4 stage and then Zero water) adding back in magnesium, potassium, taurine, and ribose (from Han's 12 step) (also thanks George and others).

Pharma - this time MulTaq only and no met suc. (Thanks Carey!) + Eliquis

Supplements - still taking my specific needs and correct amount of PUFA 3 (thank you Steve Carr) ginger, cranberry (thanks Steve and George) Taking very small amount of DHEA and T patches (thanks Shannon - ps my primary has (it turns out) BHRT in his accreditations) (Added note - got a PM about ginger + eliquis and found a reference so I will be eliminating ginger)

Stress/emotional - taking it much easier, turned off news, no longer using my 'serious' voice with my son and going pure Ward Cleaver - trying not to give a shit about how ridiculous the world has become. Sleep about 7-8 a day.

Still - Very strict no sugar, no fructose, no bread, no seed oils, paleo diet, no caffeine, no alcohol, no added salt, watching out for tyramine and MSG closer than ever. (I think I had some sneaking in) all restaurants are out - I prepare everything I eat.

Breakfast - eggs and bacon, Illy decaf
2nd meal - about 8 oz of one of these: steak, hamburger, salmon, mahi, wahoo, about 1/2 red onion a day

Thanks everyone!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2020 03:57PM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
Re: 2nd ECV Sticking so far - what I'm doing different this time.
May 24, 2020 04:58PM
Great news!

Continued NSR to you!!!
May 24, 2020 05:25PM
Thanks George - 100 hrs feels like success right now.
Joe
May 24, 2020 08:45PM
Appreciate the feedback! Keep up the NSR!
May 24, 2020 10:13PM
NotLyingAboutMyAfib
Thanks George - 100 hrs feels like success right now.

My ECV was Thursday and I am on pins and needles. The first day I slept which is usual for me after being zapped, then another day of being a couch potato. Today I picked oranges for an hour in the shade cool morning and my heart started in fast tachy. Racehorse fast. The success you mentioned was after 5 minutes my heart went back to 64 hr and my Kardia reading was nsr.

Isn’t nsr bliss?
May 25, 2020 07:21AM
Glad to hear your doing well.
May 23, 2021 08:46PM
I really like what you were doing ! Onion is a good idea too. This post was a year ago did it last?

Have you address hydration and light ( Dr. Jack Kruse helps) ?

I just went Carnivore 3 weeks ago and it is helping me with a number of my health symptoms but my loved one with Afib does not want to avoid sugar, fructose, bread, seed oils, caffeine, alcohol, or tyramine and is not asking about MSG when he eats out even though we sure that MSG even same effect from Celery Powder or Celery seed is a trigger.... restaurants have no idea what is in the processed food they serve. Eating out is most likely not healthy for anyone.

I am new here. I hope you are well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login