Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Citric Acid

Posted by Larry 
Citric Acid
February 01, 2015 10:49AM
For those who closely monitor food and supplement ingredients as part of an approach to treating Afib, the following may be of interest. Citric acid today is not what most of us envision.
[www.nutritionalanarchy.com]
Re: Citric Acid
February 01, 2015 03:33PM
Thanks, Larry... Revolting. I always watch labels for citric acid to be sure I avoid the corn derived product, but I had no idea about the rest of the story. This is very important information and is obviously why Nancy M definitely doesn't tolerate citric acid.... as though any of us should be ingesting it intentionally!!!!

Important head's up.

When I think of citric acid, I think of fresh citrus fruit or freshly squeezed OJ....

Along this same line.. check out this info on commercially prepared OJ ... scroll down to the title:
The dirty truth about commerical OJ
[www.naturalnews.com]

Jackie
February 02, 2015 09:01AM
Whether it be citric acid, orange juice, or some other food or supplement product, the conversation centers on whether the world benefits from the genetically engineered approach. Of course the pro position is that by doing so, world hunger and malnutrition is being addressed, overcome, and lives are saved. I do not accept that premise and oppose genetic engineering for several reasons. Central is that confidence and faith in big business deliverables has been fractured. Have we not discovered through experience that too many products over the years, regardless of reassurances of the safety and the value they bring, have negatively affected society, resulting in an industry creditability problem.

The many years and mass sums of money invested in re-engineering could be directed towards low cost low tech near-at-hand farming methods which produce immediate results.

The article you shared on orange juice is eye opening and just becomes another reason to question marketing tactics of big business. Thanks.
February 02, 2015 07:37PM
Thanks, Larry, for this information on citric acid. I had no idea why I react so violently to it until reading this article. Who would have thought that the industrial citric acid is actually made from mold feeding on corn syrup glucose! My body is really having a problem with mold right now. I can't eat any nuts, not even tree nuts, because of mold in them. It shuts down my entire cell communication.

Nancy M
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login