Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Happy Thanksgiving!
November 26, 2014 03:58PM
Hello everyone,
I just want to wish everyone a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.
Of course, I want to thank everyone in this forum who have shared the knowledge, suggestions and comments with me and everyone. It has been a heck of a year for me, dealing with the beast, went through ablation with Dr. Natale, break up with my girlfriend, grieving the passing of my mother and father, dealt with the burglary of my house which they took everything. My heart has gone through a lot this year, but humming along OK.

Thanks Shannon for your guidance every step of the way, Jackie for your motherly comfort and George for your inputs.
And everyone in this forum who chimed in from time to time with your comments and stories. Thank you and thank you.
Cheers.

Duke
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
November 26, 2014 05:58PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our AFIBBERS family of friends here!! You all collectively make this such a special and helpful place for so many from all parts of the world who discover our little corner of the AFIB universe.

I much appreciate all of you and your contributions in sharing your experiences and asking and answering each others questions, concerns and successes through the years!

Be well all, and Duke, best wishes for a much more rewarding 2015 ahead after all the challenges you faced this passing year.

Cheers!
Shannon
November 26, 2014 05:59PM
I second that emotion, Duke!

All the best to everyone here.

/L
November 26, 2014 06:33PM
Many blessings to Duke and all!

George
November 27, 2014 10:39AM
Love and Blessings to You Duke, Happy thanksgiving.

John Jones
Anonymous User
December 01, 2014 03:30PM
Thank you everyone for your warm wishes.
I wish everyone many wonderful NSR and health days ahead.smiling smiley

Duke
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login