Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

7 years

Posted by aldona 
7 years
April 03, 2014 04:56PM
Hi,
just a note that it has been 7 years, in March, since my second ablation in Bordeaux!smiling smiley
I am well.
When every anniversary approaches I always think about wonderful doctors in Bordeaux, this site and of all of you whom I met here.
You helped me through many terrible times when I was sick.
Thank you again.

All the best to all.
Aldona.
Re: 7 years
April 03, 2014 06:56PM
Aldona,

Congratulations to your 7 year anniversary!
I'm 2 years! smiling smiley
April 03, 2014 10:07PM
Hello Aldona!

It's good to hear that you are doing well. I remember when you were going though the hard times and am so glad that your life is much improved! Thank you for checking back in with your encouraging update.

Louise
April 04, 2014 04:13PM
Hello Aldona! So good to hear from you and so glad your heart remains calm.
Thanks so much for letting us know.

Best to you,
Jackie
April 04, 2014 05:22PM
Aldona

Very happy for you. I well remember your trips to Bordeaux and, like you, I think those doctors are wonderful.

Gill
April 05, 2014 07:29PM
Happy 2years anniversary, IT will get better and better as time goes by....
April 05, 2014 07:34PM
Thank you Jackie,
You know you are an angel?
I am here in part due to your support I have received in my times of despair and pain.
All the best.
Aldona.
April 06, 2014 09:53AM
Congrats Aldona,

I just now read your good news after being off line for a bit doing finishing the latest AFIB Report, feels good to have that done.

It's wonderful to hear things are going so well, you made a great choice upfront in going to Bordeaux and that so often pays off big time as you know! Please stay in touch and help us encourage others new to this lousy condition that there is great hope when they take the right steps in learning the manage their AFIB, including so often an expert ablation as a key part of that equation.

Cheer!
Shannon
April 06, 2014 10:30PM
Great to hear from you Aldona. I am so happy you are doing well. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all have a reunion in Bordeaux.
Thanks for checking in, it's always great to here from you. It's very important to this board to hear the success stories.
Cheers,
Lou
April 06, 2014 11:10PM
Aldona,

I remember when you went to Bordeaux.

Continued NSR and a happy life to you!!!

George
April 07, 2014 04:03PM
Lou

Great idea, I'm up for a reunion in Bordeaux any time. Though it's a lot easier for me to get to than most people here on the board!

Gill
April 07, 2014 10:47PM
Dear Gill,

I guess that means you will throw in a few dollars to those of us that have to travel from afar. Just kidding!
That would be a trip to remember for sure. It would be so nice to be able to put faces on all of the wonderful people on this board.

All the best,
Lou
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login