Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Angels for Shannon

Posted by Jackie 
Angels for Shannon
August 05, 2013 12:54PM
Over ten years ago when many of us were heading for ablation, we always put in a “Call for Angels” for next person stepping up.

Shannon just called me from Austin, TX to report his prelim’s were done and say he was good to go for tomorrow’s Lariat procedure scheduled at the crack of dawn.

So, please remember him in with good thoughts, prayers and channel him abundant, positive energy for a safe and successful procedure tomorrow. Call in the Angels to watch over Shannon, Dr. Natale, Dr. Burkhardt and Lariat team.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Shannon.
Special blessings to you.
Jackie
Re: Angels for Shannon
August 05, 2013 02:40PM
Sending positive vibes for Shannon !
August 05, 2013 02:54PM
Angels summoned!

Louise
August 05, 2013 05:33PM
Angels for you, Shannon.

Lone paroxysmal vagal atrial fibrillation. Age 62, female, no risk factors. Autonomic instability since severe Paxil withdrawal in 2004, including extreme sensitivity to neuro-active drugs, supplements, foods. Monthly tachycardia started 1/11, happened only at night, during sleep, or when waking, bouts of 5-15 hours. Changed to afib about a year ago, same pattern. Frequency increased over last 6 months, apparently with sensitivity to more triggers. Ablation 6/27/13 by Steven Hao.
August 05, 2013 08:47PM
Sending in angels and prayers for a safe, smooth and successful procedure, Shannon! You have been in my thoughts and prayers for the past few days. We eagerly await your return to this Board to tell of how well this all went and how great you feelsmiling smiley

Blessings ~ Barb
August 05, 2013 09:20PM
Shannon,
Sending the Angels your way.
August 05, 2013 10:48PM
Shannon,

Here's to a very successful procedure.

George
August 05, 2013 11:21PM
I was with your Angel last Monday for my followup........he told me you'll be fine!
I look forward to hearing your voice again soon!

McHale
Latest news from Austin
August 06, 2013 12:23PM
Shannon's Lariat procedure was successfully completed this morning. He is now in ICU and will be monitored for the next couple of days or so.

Hans
August 06, 2013 01:20PM
Shannon,

So thankful to hear from Hans that your Lariat procedure went well. I will continue to pray for a perfect recovery.

Many blessings to you,
Nancy M
August 06, 2013 03:42PM
All the best Shannon,

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lou
August 06, 2013 04:32PM
Shannon,

I pray for a speedy and complete recovery.

Ken
August 06, 2013 07:01PM
I can tell you how comforting it is to have the knowledge of this community in mind when you are being wheeled in to OR. Shannon, and lots of others, you were there when I needed the moral boost. God speed to you.
Ron
August 06, 2013 08:06PM
Hopefully it's over and you are feeling well in recovery. Very Best wishes!!!

God Bless!

John

P.S. Why Am I not suprised you are giving advice from the OR table!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2013 08:10PM by John21.
August 06, 2013 08:33PM
Shannon
We wish you a fast recovery and hope you get to go home soon
You are in our prayers
Larry and Elena
August 06, 2013 08:59PM
So happy to hear that Shannon's procedure went well! Will be eager to hear more as soon as possible, especially from Shannon himselfsmiling smiley

Speedy recovery to you, Shannon!

~ Barb
August 06, 2013 08:59PM
Shannon, On the morning of my ablation as I lay on the gurney talking with Dr Natale I mentioned your name. He acknowledged your friendship and he said as a matter of fact Shannon emailed to let me know that you were coming this morning. That made me feel great-that you were looking out for me. I did the same for you with the big guy in the sky. Get well soon and tell us all about it. Dennis
August 06, 2013 09:20PM
Many thanks everyone! Really us wonderful to read and hear all of your best wishes!

I'm in my big ICU room and its a little quiet now. I will post about how it has gone so far in a separate thread title shortly. Have to call my sister and niece in a houston first but wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate all of your kind thoughts!! Will update with some details from my Iphone in a half hour or so from 8:20 Centrsl time here in Austin at the moment.

My LAA now is fully Lasso'ed and tied off with zero degree of leak !! :-) more shortly

Aloha nui Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login