Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

20 days post ablation in Austin !!!!!

Posted by Mauricio 
20 days post ablation in Austin !!!!!
April 20, 2013 10:54AM
Hi everybody !!!
I usually do not write to much, this time I have to share my experience because there is a lot of us that need a "push" to undergo the procedure.
Dr. NATALE (yes, always in capital letters) is my EP, and let me tell you that the team he heads has reached the highest level of quality, technology and human resources to treat a condition. All the people that are around are the best in the field, the equipment that you can not find anywhere else, the timing of the reception, pre-admision, intraoperatory care, post-op treatment, etc, reached the highest level you can find.
I was released the next morning, rested that day and by the second day post-op I was at the Museum of Art and eating "all you can eat" Chinese food; Austin is a very friendly city and we enjoyed another 5 days there. Back home, working like nothing had happened and in NSR.
Again for all of you out there that need the procedure and have the possibility to be treated by Dr. NATALE and his team, just grab a suitcase and enjoy the ride, it is the best trip you can do to feel like thousands of us feel after the ablation.
Re: 20 days post ablation in Austin !!!!!
April 20, 2013 03:25PM
Mauricio~ Well said. Nearly 10 years ago, Dr. Natale and his expert team did my ablation when he was here in Cleveland. I have the highest regard for his knowlege, expertise and gifted hands.

So glad you are doing so well.

Enjoy the rest of your life in NSR.
Jackie
April 21, 2013 10:42AM
How much does an ablation cost? I know different insurance would cover different percentages, but if someone had to go in and pay, how much is it? Does anyone know the average?

Also, do PE's always push for ablation like cardiologists push drugs? Do they have any alternative treatments or medications that cardiologists do not suggest?
April 27, 2013 08:54PM
I had a dream that Natale was coming to New York to treat me...........now I wonder why?
April 29, 2013 06:59PM
Mauricio,
Thanks for the nice encouraging post. I needed a push and today I faxed all my medical records here to Dr NATALE.
Will see him in New York next month.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login