Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FAO Shannon

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
FAO Shannon
October 26, 2012 07:57AM
Shannon,

Just wanted to say many MANY thanks for your superb posts here on this board. Always so well constructed and balanced.

Kind regards,

Mike F.
Re: FAO Shannon
October 26, 2012 08:54AM
me too!
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outRe: FAO Shannon
October 26, 2012 09:43AM
Add me to the list. thumbs up

lisa

So much of medicine is looking solely down the wrong end of the gun barrel, and that is really a pity for all of us---Shannon
October 26, 2012 10:45AM
Ditto

Gill
October 26, 2012 11:46AM
Me too!

It is really amazing how knowledgeable, and helpful the people on this site are. All I can offer to this board is support, and my own experiences, so thanks to all of you who put so much time and effort into helping others.

Lou
Anonymous User
October 26, 2012 03:16PM
Add me to the list. Thanks so much.

Laura
October 27, 2012 12:39AM
Thanks MikeF and everyone!

I'm really glad some of you find some of my musings useful, we all learn from each other here for sure, which makes this one of the best such medically-oriented patient sites I know of. And many, as always, much appreciation goes to Hans for creating and keeping it going so well for so many years!

Take care, Shannon
Anonymous User
October 27, 2012 08:02AM
Shannon, i have always looked forward to your lucid, well written posts. Thank you.

PeggyM
GeorgeN
October 27, 2012 08:26PM
Shannon,

I've learned a great deal from you on a diverse set of topics. Kudos and thanks! We've been playing around here for a long time... Peggy & Gill, its been a long time with you also.

George
Anonymous User
October 28, 2012 10:15AM
We teach one another, i think. Thank you all.

PeggyM
October 28, 2012 11:28AM
Thanks George,
Yep we've been at this quite a while! Its like we have this whole community of long time friends and yet we've never seen each other in most cases!

Wonder if these message boards could have a link to something like facebook or a photo site where 'friend requests' sent via private messages to each other and acceptance by the recipient would allow those of us to meet one other on that level when both people are interested? Anyway just a thought.

And I agree Peggy, I too have learned things from so many posters here over the years.

Shannon
October 28, 2012 02:35PM
Hello Shannon,

You can click on "Private Messages" if you want to contact a poster privately.

Hans
October 28, 2012 06:46PM
George, Peggy, Shannon, Hans

I hang around here despite having no afib for almost 10 years because of the quality of the posts and the excellent information about current research. If afib were ever to rear its ugly head again I want to be well informed about the options available. This is especially important in the UK with all the cutbacks in the NHS - hospitals are having to ration treatment.

Eg my annual checkup with an excellent EP at King's College Hospital was downgraded to an annual phone call from an arrhythmia nurse. A strong letter to the EP was needed to get it reinstated. I think he quite enjoys our sessions because few of his patients are as well informed as I am, thanks to this board.

Gill
Anonymous User
October 29, 2012 03:02AM
Thanks Hans. Now that I'm finally officially registered with the new board format I will take advantage of some PM messages on occasion.
Sounds tough Gill dealing with the UK cutbacks .. Good you have a good EP there. This place really does help kept them on their toes.

Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login