Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Energy

Posted by Chuck 
Chuck
Energy
April 01, 2012 11:15PM
Just some more information on Energy and a magnetic treatment that is supposed to simulate grounding.

What is PEMF?
IMRS is a device using a technology of Pulsating Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF) to assist in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The positive effects of PEMF use have been known for decades and the results of the application have been the subject of numerous scientific studies. The iMRS works like a battery recharger to the 70 trillion cells in your body. Basically, in layman’s terms, the low-frequency pulses create a brief, intense voltage around each cell. The mitochondria, the power centre within each cell, grabs some of this energy. This, in turn, makes the cell more efficient at producing energy and delivering oxygen throughout the body. In other words, PEMF works like a “spark plug” for energy production in the cell.
The iMRS is a highly sophisticated and technologically advanced German engineered system that emits a very specific and focused form of beneficial pulse energy waves that are similar to the energy frequencies produced by the earth and the human body. This encourages every cell to find and vibrate in resonance with its own frequency therefore balancing the body’s electromagnetic system in a non-invasive way.
Not all magnetic fields are the same
The latest insights gathered through scientific and medical research show that not every of magnetic field is effective in promoting optimal health in living organisms. It is now know that pulsating oscillations that mimic the vibrations of the Earth’s own magnetic field can benefit every cell of our body, as long as they have the correct intensity, information content and resonance characteristics. How? By recharging our current conducting cell membranes through precisely regulated electromagnetic field. When all the body’s cells are simultaneously stimulated with natural, resonant electromagnetic vibrations, cell vitality increases, metabolism is enhanced and total body energy is improved. This is the power of intelligent Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (iMRS).

The iMRS system generates specific controlled electromagnetic fields that can be used safely in a self-care program at home. The iMRS system may be combined with other types of therapeutic approaches for enhanced results.

IMRS restores lost energy and crippled cellular resonance to a normal, healthy state of vibration.
The effect of one 8-minutes application of iMRS lasts up to 4-6 hours in healthy people.

As a result of regular use of the iMRS system
• the entire cell metabolism maybe stimulated
• blood cells are regenerated
• blood supply moves more freely and with more oxygen
• the immune system is strengthened
• vitamins and minerals are better absorbed
• the respiratory system becomes more efficient
• the nervous system is relaxed
• bone structure becomes more dense
• organs such as liver, kidneys, and spleen are able to detoxify, ridding
themselves of impurities and regaining their designated bodily functions

An ancient science re-discovered. Over 4,000 years of use and experience

Magnetic field therapy is one of the world’s oldest forms of healing. It was at the center of the medical philosophy and practice of the Ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and South American Indians. The medieval Swiss alchemist, physician and astronomer, Paracelsus, documented the efficacy of magnetic fields in the 1500′s. He is still regarded as the first pioneer of modern magnetic field therapy. In the 20th Century, the first clinical studies were conducted in Russia and Japan, followed by groundbreaking research in Germany by Professors Lechner and Ascherl. Today, like other age-old therapies such as acupuncture and homeopathy, magnetic field therapy is enjoying a true renaissance in the world of complementary and alternative medicine.

Two Pulse Wave Forms are used with this device:

One of the most useful waveforms or shapes of the electromagnetic signal, created is the “sawtooth wave”. It yields the greatest spectrum of frequencies that can be delivered simultaneously. Both the sawtooth signal shape and the square waveform have rise and fall times that are far more abrupt than a simple sine wave. The sharp rise time and fall time produces the maximum impulse or stimulation to the cells thereby recharging them in the most powerful way.

Triple Sawtooth Frequencies – Energizes Cells

The iMRS Body Mat uses “sawtooth waves” for application of the entire body. Body Mat may assists the immune system, metabolism, pain, elimination, some sleep disorders, and more! Daily use of the iMRS also augments the results of exercise, yoga and meditation. Also, the body better receives nutrients, detoxification is increased and water absorption is improved.

Square Wave Frequencies – Targets Inflammation

The two “square wave” applicators (small Pad (pillow) and Hand Probe) are provided for different applications. The Hand Probe may be used for pain in small joints (finger and jaw), on the elbow, in the case of localized pain (tennis elbow) or on the head area (eye, ear, jaw, nasal cavity). Small Pads and Hand Probe may assist in the repair of fractures, sprains, blunt trauma injuries, infections, etc. It is beneficial for respiratory, digestive, lymphatic circulatory, spine health, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, feet, dental, eyesight, tinnitus, migraine, wound healing, reflexology, meridians and acupuncture points.

Why does the body need the magnetic field of the earth?

PEMF is vitally essential to our health and well-being. It is a vital source of energy to all living things on this planet. In April 1961, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin made history when he orbited the earth with his 1 hour and 48 minute flight. Yuri had air, water, food, light, limited movement and the very best that Russian technology at that time could provide. He was the first to experience space sickness from the exposure to zero magnetic fields due the absence of the earth’s magnetic fields. This was the first demonstration of the profound importance of an unknown essential for life – PEMF. Since that flight, PEMF devices have been used in every space suit and space station.
Valerie Hunt, Ph.D. who did a research study on energy fields at the University of California, Los Angeles and measured the effects on the body of the absence of environmental magnetic fields. She closely duplicated the zero magnetic field scenario that Yuri Gagarin experienced in his historical flight. Two individuals were placed in the room that had the unique ability to block out magnetic fields of the magnitude of the earth’s magnetic fields and the electromagnetic pollution, which surrounds us. To her amazement, in just a few minute the individuals began to sob and said that they felt like their were falling apart emotionally. In a few more minutes, they began to lose coordination, muscle control, and Ms Hunt had to pull them out to avoid affecting the heart muscle. All this occurred within just a matter of minutes!
Chuck
Re: Energy
April 02, 2012 12:53AM
Sorry Jackie I had forgotten that you posted on this a couple months ago in your New Frontier post. There was so much info I just plain forgot. Any suggestions of where to buy any earthing or grounding products would be appreciated.
Anonymous User
April 02, 2012 01:11AM
Thank you very much, Chuck !

It's great to 'come of age' with 'energy medicine', truly the future of medicine.

For those who might not have done so, please watch the film The Living Matrix [www.afibbers.org],
- especially Part 6:[www.disclose.tv]

Quotes:

Folker Meissner, MD -- Holistic practitioner: "The heart is the emperor of the system..."

James Oschman, PhD -- Biophysicist, cell biologist. "The signals produced by the heart are all of regulatory importance."

Rollin McCraty, PhD -- Director of Research, Institute of HeartMath: "The heart generates by far the largest rhythmic electromagnetic signal in the body... It appears as though the heart - membranes - have access to a field of information not bound by time and space... quantum holographic, quantum physics, that’s all news... we really do have an energetic, electronic system..."

Deborah Rozman, PhD – President and CEO, Quantum Intech: "When the heart's rhythmic beating pattern is smooth and ordered it’s called a coherent rhythm... the brain waves, the nervous system, the body organs and glands, all dance in harmony to that heart coherent rhythm."

Lynne McTaggart – author ‘The Field’: "...the heart receives information first and then relays it to the brain."

Peter Fraser – Director of Research, NES: "There are a lot of neural features in the heart…inside the heart is an enormous amount of charge."

Dean Radin, PhD – Senior Researcher, Institute of Noetic Sciences: "...there must be something like an informational pattern that holds this together."
April 02, 2012 02:08AM
Tried it. Just made great blue flames shoot out of my backside that set the carseat on fire. Set off all the car alarms in the parking lot as I walked in to the office and erased (partially at least) the taped backups from our computer system. I would seriously recommend further study before jumping right in and getting electrocuted.

It's past midnight yet?

Neighbor across the street was taken away in handcuffs earlier today. Drew quite a crowd until we realized that there were no guns in the holsters of the officers attending.

George Cohon, President of Macdonalds in Canada is slowing right down (is he still around?); no marching bands or perpetual pie flingers for his next door neighbor this year.

Am off to read the studies mentioned to see if I can get educated.

Murray L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tikosyn uptake Dec 2011 500ug b.i.d. NSR since!
Herein lies opinion, not professional advice, which all are well advised to seek.
April 02, 2012 08:59AM
Hi Chuck - no problem... I love seeing the PEMF topic continued.

I bouught my pad Earthing.com.... just do a google to check for the best offer.... there are many links. I like the portability of the pad (20" x 10") but ideally, I'd also like to have the half-bedsheet. The pad comes with the ground tester so you know your outlets are safe to use.

Jackie
April 02, 2012 01:25PM
Jackie,

I thought you might be interested in this posting made by Ron B on March 29 in the thread The Final Frontier - Energy Healing - Reversing Atrial Fibrillation. It confirms my warning that earthing (grounding) may not be advisable unless you live in an electrically pristine environment.

I have just had a powerful and very negative experience in my first introduction to Earthing.

First of all, both my wife and I have long wondered if we live in a sick house. We go away on a holdiay and feel better and invariably when we get home progressively feel worse. The house is a duplex in an old coal mining town and I know for a fact we have detectible levels of radon which probably has nothing to do with this. We have wireless, and I am sure our neighbors have wireless internet and of course the endless plethora of other constantly plugged in electrical gadgets. Hydro electric energy is generated less than 1/2k from my house and the electrical lines to the house are overhead.

We just purchased an earthing foot pad and bed sheet and I used it for the first time last night. I sat up late (until about 11) reading with my feet on the pad. Gradually I noticed my heart activity begin to increase - hard for me to understand if they were ectopics, more of a rattled, disturbed beat. It increased until I was in full afib. I took some extra potassium and went to bed with the new earthing bed sheet on, but with pj's and socks so there was probably no conductivity. I fell asleep right away which is also unusual when in afib, and woke up less than 1 1/2 hours later in NSR, which is also unusual to convert so quickly.

Today I sat in the lazy boy with my feet on the earthing pad to read for a while. I noticed an increase in the same feelings after no more than 10 minutes. I took my feet off and the feelings subsided. I put my feet back on the pad for a few minutes and they increased. Off the pad and they decreased. On the pad for longer and I am now in afib. Weird!

What is this??? Is it possible that by grounding I was channelling additional EMF through my body?? Yikes?

Hans

PS. My reply to Ron would be that not only is it possible that he may be acting as an antenna for stray EMF, but almost a certainty.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2012 01:42PM by Hans Larsen.
April 02, 2012 01:46PM
Hans - thanks - I certainly AM interested... George N tuned me into Earthing and I have enjoyed my experiences with the pad, walking barefoot and the 'grounding' treatments I received from The Healer, Warren Grossman. Of course, I live in a semi rural area which undoubtedly makes the difference.

As stated in the Last Frontier post... if one lives an an area that is frought with high pollution from WiFi towers, etc... it makes no sense to try to link into the ground since it obviously is no longer pristine and can't offer the replacement/therapeutic energy from electrons.

The symptoms that Ron describes parallel what Dr. Sinatra's son experienced as he became increasingly ill from Electrohypersensitivity. Anyone who is continually bombarded with the EMFs and EMRs is at risk for becoming increasingly more ill...and heart arrhythmias might be a very early warning of the overall cellular contamination. Remember that the EMRs rupture cells and allow magnesium to leak out... so Ron's arrhythmia may be his canary in the coal mine to relocate out of that contaminated area. The worry is becoming increasingly more severe since we can hardly escape the wonders of modern technology.

If Ron reads this, I'm wondering if he tested his outlet with the ground meter prior to using the pad.

Thanks again for reposting this at this link... I must have missed it or I'd certainly have responded.

Jackie
April 02, 2012 02:03PM
So you guys are indeed serious? Have a friend who swears by this but I assumed it was April 1 stuff.

Murray L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tikosyn uptake Dec 2011 500ug b.i.d. NSR since!
Herein lies opinion, not professional advice, which all are well advised to seek.
Anonymous User
April 02, 2012 02:44PM
Jackie's topic The Final Frontier – Energy Healing....Reversing Atrial Fibrillation is at [www.afibbers.org]

It begins:

It’s all about energy.
How we produce it; how we keep it; and how we lose it.
The body is functionally electric. We are composed of electric fields.
Heart energy maintains Normal Sinus Rhythm.
Energy = Voltage.
Anonymous User
April 02, 2012 05:45PM
Murray, makes you feel kinda stupid, no? 'This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius' so time to get with it: "Aquarius traditionally "rules" electricity, computers, flight, democracy, freedom, humanitarianism, idealists, modernization, rebels and rebellion". [en.wikipedia.org]

Great tutorial for coming of age in the age of Aquarius is this eight-part film The Living Matrix [www.afibbers.org]

From part 2 [www.disclose.tv]

Rupert Sheldrake, PhD [en.wikipedia.org]
(Narrator: Quantum physics changed our perception of reality over 80 years ago. Surprisingly, this new viewpoint has yet to be incorporated into our current biology model.)
Dr. Sheldrake: “The main problem with the current biological model is that it’s reductionist and mechanistic. That means that it tries to explain everything in terms of little bits, like machinery molecules, because they are the smallest things in organisms. And secondly, it tries to treat the organism as a machine, and that it works simply in terms of physics and chemistry.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2012 05:47PM by Erling.
RonB
April 04, 2012 08:17AM
Here is an update several days into my Earthing experience. We are gradually working into using the bed sheets and foot pads to ground on a regular basis. Like lots of other affibers, I have a very low heart beat at times, particularily in the middle of the night - often down as low as 41 or 42 beats. This was caught on a recent EKG and the report came back that I have "Marked Sinus Bradycardia". It is in the middle of the night when my heart slows down that afib can be triggered.

As I have persisted with the Earthing I have found my heart beat to now rest in the mid 50's, which is where I would expect it to be with reasonably good cardio conditioning. This is very positive for me as the super low heart rate in the 40's is very disturbing. I have checked my heart numerous times in the middle of the night to confirm.

I also recently had an ALCAT food sensitivity test and found I have a severe intolerance to Gluten and a number of other food items. I immediately stopped the offending foods, although it has been a 2 steps forward and 1 step backwards process as there are many places the offending foods "hide" and sometimes I am not quite as bright as I had hoped when making food choices in restaurants.

But for the most part I have stayed away from the offending foods and the results have been fantastic. I used to often wake in the middle of the night with indigetion / burping / roiling gut sensation and it invariably triggered afib.

So, by correcting my upset gut issues, I eliminated one very powerful trigger for afib.

Now it appears that I am eliminating the Sinus Bradycardia through Earthing.

I am having almost no incidence of nighttime afib now.

I have also managed to sleep through the night twice in the past week, which is a first for a very long time.

I still have a long ways to go with this. The main trigger for the past month seems to be overexertion during the day. We are having an unbelievable ski season in western Canada and I can't resist enjoying it a little too much. There have been a number of times where I needed to ski-skate up hills or climb up a hill and at the high elevation it was quite an exertion and triggered afib.

I have made a commitment to myself that when afib is triggered, in whatever circumstance, that I quit the exertion immediately, and end the activity as soon as possible.

So this is really two very good news items on my path to recovery.

I stay completely positive, and in my mind treat this as an injury that I will get over. Of course I am doing everything possible with research, supplementation and lifestyle change to makes sure this happens.

My early experience with Earthing seemed negative, but I have since quite enjoyed it. I have done lots of reading on it, and it appears to be a very amazing and unbelievably simple health choice. Dr Sinatra is completely sold on it and feels it rescued his son from almost certain death. It is in the last chapter of his book - Metabolic Cardiology, and he has written about it in numerous other publications.

Good health and good luck to everyone.
Ron
Anonymous User
April 04, 2012 12:40PM
Perfect Ron!! Thank you very much! Keep it up!

With best wishes! (and some envy for the skiing! We once had an unforgetable day heli-skiing from Pemberton Valley in BC. [www.hellobc.com])

Erling
April 04, 2012 03:01PM
Hi Ron - thanks for the update. I'm thrilled that you are making such great progress. The gluten issue is a tremendous influence for some individuals and getting the gut healed from that insult takes time but it's worth the effort. I went GF about 5 years ago and have never looked back as the improvements have been outstanding... and who knew?

I hope you will continue to post your progress because this issue is vital to all afibbers. The interference is so great. And the Earthing is so easy.

The story about Dr. Sinatra's son is the most convincing evidence I've come across although between he and Magda Havas, they do have much to share.

Best to you and thanks for sharing.

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login