Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THE LIVING MATRIX ~ a film on the science of healing

Posted by Erling 
[www.youtube.com]

It's been a long time coming, but the quantum biological revolution is nigh.
The medical establishment will eventually be dragged, half kicking and screaming, full force into the quantum revolution.

Broce Lipton, PhD - The Biology of Belief - 2011

Re: THE LIVING MATRIX ~ a film on the science of healing
January 06, 2012 04:59AM
Erling - thanks for locating this highly informative film - online.
I certainly was awed by it when I watched the DVD.

Every afibber should watch this... several times if need be.

Wonderful.

Jackie
Tom B and all -

An instructive amazon.com review of The Living MatriX film:
(full text at [www.amazon.com])
==========

Thought-provoking intro to the new paradigm in biology January 19, 2010
By Reader (USA)

(In the interest of integrity, I want to disclose right off the top that my name is Joan Parisi Wilcox, and I know the film makers, have worked with the executive producer Harry Massey, hosted the London premier of this documentary and was on the panel for the US premier, so I am not unbiased. However,as a writer with freedom of professional pursuit I choose my projects and affiliations carefully and I am honored to know and work with the visionaries who created this film. This review is sincere, and I want to specifically speak to the science of the film.)

This documentary provides an entertaining and compelling introduction to the "new biology." It shows us what the future of medicine and healthcare will look like. It heralds that we have as yet untapped self-healing potentials, abilities that conventional science still treat as anomalies but that frontier scientists are taking seriously. It provides some of the theories that are reshaping the study of biology, health, physiology, and medicine. It's an ambitious film that hits the mark in introducing the general public to difficult subjects (medicine, physics, healing) in an engaging and easy-to-understand way.

The film is captivating in its content, presentation and flow, working from personal stories of healing that defy conventional explanation to mainstream medical and scientific knowledge to frontier theories and explanations. It leads us on a journey into the body that many people may find both surprising and mind-boggling, taking us beyond the cells to the bioenergetic and bio-informational fields that may actually regulate the body and its systems at its deepest, most fundamental level.

There is real science behind this film, but you won't find it publicized in the mainstream media. You have to be willing to look for it, as I will briefly dicsuss in a moment. The film makers have done us a service by profiling some of the top scientists, independent researchers, and journalists who are doing the studies or writing about the science of the new biology/medicine. The new biology looks beyond DNA, genes and cells into the deeper aspects of what controls, regulates and directs physiology. One of the answers is turning out to be fields of energy and information. We truly are on the cusp of a "quantum biology."

As physicist Anton Zellinger has said, information may be the most fundamental aspect of the universe, and as physicist Jacob Bekenstein says, "Ask anybody what the physical world is made of, and you are likely told matter and energy. Yet, if we have learned anything from engineering, biology and physics, information is just as crucial an ingredient." This film presents the theories about how energy and information appear to be fundamental to our body and to the state of our health.

While the film presents several stories of healings that defy the science of conventional, allopathic medicine, it doesn't leave us scratching our heads and saying, "How can this be?" It provides possible theories that explain these medical "miracles." I emphasize that the explanations are theories, not proof, but not much of conventional medicine is proven conclusively either. Science is statistical. Treatments (estrogen replacement therapy, mammogram recommendations, treatment strategies for prostrate cancer, etc.) in conventional medicine change as new research is conducted and knew understandings gained. In the young science of quantum biology and bioenergetic therapy, the same holds true.

(continued)

Anonymous User
April 14, 2012 11:21PM
(The Living Matrix film above has been removed.. The following quotes convey the film's essential meaning)

Narrator: Quantum physics changed our perception of reality over 80 years ago. Surprisingly, this new viewpoint has yet to be incorporated into our current biology model.

Rupert Sheldrake, PhD: [en.wikipedia.org] [www.sheldrake.org]

The main problem with the current biological model is that it’s reductionist and mechanistic -- that means that it tries to explain everything in terms of little bits - machinery molecules - because they are the smallest things in organisms. And secondly, it tries to treat the organism as a machine, and that it works simply in terms of physics and chemistry.

If you just look at the molecular level, the human genome project revealed that we have about 25 thousand genes, far fewer than they originally expected. The chimpanzee genome project has now sequenced the entire chimpanzee genome, and their genome is actually the same as ours -- they’ve got the same kind of proteins, the same kind of genes, you can hardly tell the difference, yet there is an obvious difference, and if you can’t explain it in terms of genes, what can you explain it in terns of? And the answer, I think, is morphogenetic fields. Just as you can build two different buildings with the same bricks and cement if you have two different plans, you can build different organisms with different fields even if the constituent molecules are very similar, as they are with humans and chimpanzees. There’s a hierarchy of fields organizing our bodies.

The advantage of fields -- it was this analogy with magnetic fields that led developmental biologists to suggest that there were morphogenetic fields in the first place (this was way back in the 1920s) -- this field is now a crucial concept in developmental biology, because you can’t really understand how organisms develop without it.

Morphogenetic fields -- or more generally fields of information -- are control systems acting about the molecular level and the biochemical level. They are systems that organize the body, they organize development of the organism. Plants have them too, all animals have them, and they maintain the form of the body, they help bodies to recover from disease or damage. And I think we really need a field based model of the body if we’re ever going to be able to integrate the two forms of healing and medicine and understand it.

The placebo effect is really another way of talking about the body’s self-healing capacity, and anything that unleashes more of that is going to be a better system.

The actual regulation of the whole organism and of all cells - the coordination of all cells - is accomplished with the help of these information fields - these scalar wave fields. They guarantee that each cell knows what every other cell is doing at any given time, and we have over 70 trillion cells. This is a lot of information, and it can only be processed with the help of these structured fields.

We have to learn from other cultures, from other traditions, from the observations of all the different kinds of healers that are working in our own culture at the moment -- we have to take the best of modern science and use it to integrate what’s going on.

Dietmar Cimbal, DVM – biophysics researcher:

I would say that what medicine calls the placebo effect is, by all means, an effect created through energy fields. As we often say, one has to believe in it, then it will work. That is correct, yet we don’t think about how we actually do that every day.

Bruce Lipton, PhD:

While conventional biology focuses on the material stimuli, quantum physics reveals that it’s invisible stimuli that are much more important. There’s a simple quote by Albert Einstein that makes sense out of this, and the quote is, “The field is the sole governing agency of the particle”. What Einstein meant by this, very simply, is that the field -- invisible energy forces around us -- are the sole governing agencies of the particle. Well, the particle is matter, so quantum physics says the character of matter [the material body] is ultimately determined by the field.

Epigenetic mechanisms can produce over 30 thousand different variations from every gene blueprint. And all of a sudden you start to recognize, you realize we have potentials that are totally unlimited. This is a great change from a belief that genes are deterministic! Now genes are potentials.

James Oschman, PhD - Biophysicist, cell biologist: [energymedicineuniversity.org]

Watch an ice-skater! There are things that they can do that are not describable in terms of nerve impulses. Nerve impulses and chemical reactions are too slow to explain the subtleties of life.

The signals produced by the heart are all of regulatory importance.

We do things like, we have a war on cancer, we try to destroy invading organisms -- it’s a warfare model of health and disease, and how to treat disease, and the body really doesn’t go for that. I believe that we are more powerful than we realize. I believe that many of the medical techniques that we’re finding to be very successful, people can do on themselves once they understand their own energetics.

Edgar Mitchell, DSc - Founder, Institute of Noetic Sciences:

I had an irregularity on a kidney that was discovered by an MRI. The physicians wanted to operate -- biopsy that -- and I said no, we’re not going to do that. Then I had a healer -- Adam, a young man in Vancouver -- he was developing his talents as a healer - he wanted to work on me. Over a period of a month we did that once a week. I went back and had a sonogram made of that a month after the diagnosis. The radiologist examined the data and said, “whatever you’re doing is doing it, the irregularity in the kidney is smaller and disappearing”. I went back three months after that, later in 2003, when the total healing period had been less than six months and again had a sonogram and it was totally gone -- everything was regular again. All of the healings I had worked with had been remote -- or at a distance -- and the distance, it seems, had no effect at all, which would again suggest that we’re dealing with a quantum phenomenon. The healer was in Vancouver, British Columbia, and I was in Florida, the greatest distance across the United States.”

I continued to experiment with different healing modes, for different things, with different people, but the mechanism is always the same -- there’s information being transferred, and there seems to be an energy transfer as well that’s palpable.

Matter is compressed energy, and information is patterns of energy. There’s an information flow in our bodies that we still don’t completely understand. They are the nervous system, indeed the tissues, and even the ancient system the Chinese call the acupuncture system, which is a system of information flow in the body itself.

Narrator: It now appears that our bodies are connected to the field, but what is the mechanism for this intercommunication? How can this communication take place? One possible solution: the ‘biophoton’. Biophotons are week emissions of light emanating from cells of all living things.

Fritz-Albert Popp, PhD, biophysicist professor, researcher: [en.wikipedia.org]

We started to look for these photons. I knew from the beginning on that it must not be very high intensity, but it was clear that one should have these photons in the cell. We started with cucumber seedlings and later also other ones, and all living systems that we put in the instrument showed this very weak photon emission. One has to have a field, more or less, so the photons could be the carrier of the information which is necessary. [en.wikipedia.org]

Folker Meissner, MD - Holistic practitioner: The heart is the emperor of the system . . .

Rollin McCraty, PhD - Director of Research, Institute of HeartMath:

The heart generates by far the largest rhythmic electromagnetic signal in the body. It appears as though the heart cell membranes have access to a field of information not bound by time and space. Quantum holograph, quantum physics, that’s all news. We really do have an energetic, electronic system.

Deborah Rozman, PhD - President and CEO, Quantum Intech:

When the heart's rhythmic beating pattern is smooth and ordered it’s called a coherent rhythm. The brain waves, the nervous system, the body organs and glands, all dance in harmony to that heart coherent rhythm.

Lynne McTaggart - author ‘The Field’:

The heart receives information first and then relays it to the brain.

Informational medicine - medicine that takes information and changes disturbed information - is going to be the future of medicine. Disease is, in a sense, scrambled information, and so if we can access the appropriate information we can correct the scrambling - and that’s what a number of these new energy modalities are doing. They’re basically correcting that information scrambling. One of the remarkable instances of the effectiveness, and the instantaneous effect of informational medicine I heard about recently, and it has to do with this system called Thought Field Therapy, which is an energy psychology that supposedly heals and changes negative thought around us, and the theory is that negative thoughts hang around us almost like a net, and they affect bodily systems.

One of the fundamental things that has to change in the future of medicine is the focus on the gene as the solution to every illness. If you look at what epigeneticists are coming up with, you have an understanding that the gene is subordinate to this outside information system, and that we have to look at information, rather than the gene, as being the thing that we have to crack - so to speak. We have to come up with information systems that regularize the things that go wrong.

Arielle Essex, DO:

The most important thing for people to do is take total responsibility for their health - not to think that it comes from outside themselves, or that somebody else can give it to them - and by taking total responsibility, that may mean they have to start with choosing the thoughts that they think, that they are in a good state of mind, a state of mind that’s most conducive to healing.

Marilyn Schlitz, PhD - President, Institute of Noetic Sciences:

I think there is no question that health care today on a global level is in crisis - and it’s a crisis of meaning, it’s a crisis of economics, it’s a crisis of leadership, and it’s a crisis of our model and our understanding of what promotes or facilitates healing. What we need to do is foster a revolution that shifts our model from a disease centered orientation to a healing centered orientation, and once you begin to make that move you are responsive to a variety of different factors that are supportive of our natural healing capacity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2012 02:08PM by Erling.
Anonymous User
April 21, 2012 09:06AM
The Living Matrix film part 6 of 8 [www.disclose.tv]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login