Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Natural antibiotics

Posted by Sam 
Sam
Natural antibiotics
July 31, 2022 11:12AM
I have an infected epidermoid cyst on my back. Two courses of antibiotics from my Doctor have had no effect (except for giving me diarrhea) Has anyone used a natural antibiotic, such as garlic, that has worked?
Thanks
Sam
Re: Natural antibiotics
July 31, 2022 03:05PM
Hi Sam - Sorry you have this problem. You could consider trying both a topical gel form and the liquid form to ingest of colloidal silver. Here's a link that lists the various uses and actions for this particular brand of colloidal silver.
[colloidal-silver-colloids.com]

The brand I've used for years is [www.mesosilver.com] which helped me get over Lyme disease in the summer of 2012. I always keep a supply on hand because it works well for so many problems and mainly, because I'm often sensitive various topicals. Fortunately, I tolerate colloidal silver.

I have many reports on the use of colloidal silver that I can share with you if you are interested, just send me your email in a PM and I'll forward.

Jackie

PS - I also have found Grapefruit Seed Extract... GSE... helpful for persistent lesions etc. It's added to water...
and I've even put a drop in coconut oil to use topically. And another topical that I like is essential oils from Young Living... oregano oil, Thieves, peppermint oil... diluted with a carrier oil so it doesn't burn. Let me know and I can
elaborate more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2022 03:12PM by Jackie.
Sam
August 02, 2022 08:11AM
Thanks, Jackie. I used colloidal silver quite a few years ago with no effect. Problem is, I can't remember what I used it for!
August 03, 2022 12:09AM
Gosh Jackie, they sell it also by the jug and gallon. Do people drink this or is it topical?
August 03, 2022 02:20PM
OK, Sam - hope you find a solution. Best to you.

Hi Susan - Yes, you drink it.. small doses but regularly. I did buy a couple gallons and what I didn't use, I shared with family/friends when they had 'issues' that the CS would help.

And, there is also a topical which I always have handy since I have very sensitive skin and the CS gel works very well.

Jackie
Joe
August 03, 2022 08:30PM
But don't drink too much of the Colloidal Silver or your skin will turn sliverythumbs up. This is from a man on a US talk show i saw some time ago. Don't remember how much he drank but it was quite a bit over a lengthy time period. It didn't seem to cause him any adverse health outcomes. Wonder if it protected him from sun damage/burnconfused smiley
August 03, 2022 11:53PM
Actually, it turns you blue. Your skin, your eyes, even your internal organs. And it's permanent.
August 04, 2022 10:28AM
Joe - The initial forms of silver did cause skin discoloration.

When I began using it (prox 20 years ago), I followed the info on the new, safe, no skin-color changes, recommended by the doctors I followed at the time. Here's a link on the properties of the Mesosilver... [www.mesosilver.com]

MesoSilver is an all natural mineral supplement in the form of nanoparticle colloidal silver. It is a true colloidal silver, which means the majority of MesoSilver consists of silver particles, not silver ions.

I still have a supply. Still use it occasionally. No signs of blue skin, etc. I've shared the info with others who've used it successfully and have no skin discoloration.

Jackie
Joe
August 04, 2022 09:11PM
Thanks Carey and Jackiethumbs up. Only saw it on TV and obviously i'm a bit color blind and/or bad memorysad smiley
Sam
August 05, 2022 05:35AM
If I use this for an infected epidermoid cyst do I take it orally or spray it on the cyst?
Thanks
Sam
August 05, 2022 11:45AM
Sam - For skin lesions that 'seem' to be from an obvious cause, such as an insect bite, I use the topical gel.
When I was treating for Lyme, and based on the info available at the time on that topic, I drank the liquid.
Jackie
Sam
August 06, 2022 11:11AM
Thanks

Sam
August 29, 2022 10:23AM
I find that tea tree oil does a good job topically applied to small lesions such as those caused by folliculitis. Often, a single drop smeared on the site and that's all there is about it...for good. Sometimes it is better to attack a problem two ways, so by ingestion AND by topical application.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login