Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alzheimer's questions

Posted by alex 
alex
Alzheimer's questions
August 08, 2012 01:31AM
Hello Jackie and anyone else,

My partner's mother has got Alzheimer's and she would appreciate any suggestions.

''Recently I read your article describing the potential benefits of Nattokinase. You also mention alzheimers along with its anti -blood clotting properties. My mother has alzheimers, and of course I would try anything that is available to try to help her.

My question is about the compatibility of Nattokinase and her current medications. She takes Aricept 10mg, Aspirin 100mg, Avapro 150mg for blood pressure, and Panadol 0665mg for knee and back pain. She is 94 years old, and apart from the alzheimers and the under control blood pressure she is in good health.

I would appreciate your advice on this. Thankyou ilme ''

She would also appreciate any suggestions on the value of low dose Naltrexone

. Thanks.

Alex
Todd
Re: Alzheimer's questions
August 08, 2012 07:28AM
This website has a lot of remedies you can go through and find something 94 year old can try.
One reply says its caused from the herpes virus.
Another suggest "Alzheimer's cured with lithium aspartate???
Lithium, the rediscovered (missing?) element for your brain's regeneration The Misunderstood Mineral
I think its like AF. There is different variations of it. No one cure
There is a lot on the site to go through.

[www.earthclinic.com]
August 08, 2012 09:20AM
Hi Alex - I'm in the middle of a yard project while the weather is hot and dry ...so give me a day or two. You can start by googling amyloid plaque, Alzheimer's and nattokinase... lots of into but I believe I have a study showing positive results. I also have a couple books discussing nutrient support for Alzheimer's and those wishing to provent it. The best LDN website is that by Dr. Bihari... start there and check out all the links..[www.lowdosenaltrexone.org].

One thing important to do is verify that there are no drug interactions... the elderly are often overmedicated. Check with your pharmacist for an opinion.
Doctors don't often check interactions or consider minimal dosing for the very elderly which can cause considerable problems.

I'll try to glean out some useful info or at least direct you to online research. Stand by.

Jackie
August 08, 2012 08:35PM
Alex,

You may be interested in these two research reports from International Health News

Alzheimer's Disease: There is Hope! [www.yourhealthbase.com]

Alzheimer's Disease: Prevention and Slowing of Progression [www.yourhealthbase.com]

Hans
Todd
August 23, 2012 11:25AM
Alzheimer's is Diabetes of the brain.
This 5 min video says COCONUT OIL is helping it.
Ketone esters

[www.conglo.ws]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login