Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

update on Steve

Posted by Emmie King 
Emmie King
update on Steve
May 02, 2012 03:20AM
Dear afib family,
it has been so long since I posted that I hope I'm in the right place!
For those of you who remember, it grieves me to report that my darling Steve died on 24th March. The last 2 years have been horrendous and I'm more convinced than ever before that chemo and radiation and chopping out the tumour is NOT the way to treat cancer. I just didn't have time to convince Steve to try alternative medicine as by the time his very aggressive soft tissue sarcoma was diagnosed, the doctors were already concerned they might not be able to help. He was scared and just wanted to get into hospital asap - I don't blame him and I didn't make a song and dance about it but just didn't think it was the way to go.
Anyway, he's out of pain and with his Lord and Saviour now - bless God. Thank you so much for upholding us in prayer and for the messages of support I received from many of you.
I'm waiting for a cadioversion (shock) as I've now been back in permanent arrhythmia for over a year - due to travel over to Warrnambool to have it done on 12th June. In Sept I have my standing appt. with Prof Prash Sanders in Adelaide - couldn't go last year because Steve was still so ill.
Well, all the very best to you and may NSR be a constant companion,
love from Emmie
Re: update on Steve
May 02, 2012 12:09PM
Dear Emmie:

My deepest condolences to you and your family!! Yes indeed, it must have been a horrendous time for all. So sorry to hear that you've been in permanent afib, but it's certainly not surprising considering all you have been through. Sincerely hope the cardioversion works to keep you in NSR, but if not hopefully Dr. Sanders has something "up his sleeve" that will do so???

Warmly,
Hans
christy
May 02, 2012 02:04PM
Emmie

I am so sorry to hear this news. Last time we emailed it sounded like you had renewed hope and faith in Steve's healing and progress. I have been thinking about you and sending you both prayers.

I'm sorry you have to wait so long for cardioversion.

I will talk to you soon.

love
christy
May 02, 2012 06:57PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Murray L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tikosyn uptake Dec 2011 500ug b.i.d. NSR since!
Herein lies opinion, not professional advice, which all are well advised to seek.
Emmie King
May 03, 2012 09:41PM
Thank you for your kind words... I like the 'new look' (to me) Bulletin Board, Hans - and the larger typeface is a blessing!
Oh dear, Christy - sounds like you might not have received the e-mail I sent a few weeks ago?
warmest regards and good health to all. smiling smiley
Emmie
May 05, 2012 09:11PM
Hi Emmie,

So sorry to hear your news about Steve and that you are back battling AF once more, as mentioned by Hans lets hope Dr Sanders has something up his sleeve.

I would note to anyone reading this post that it was you who totally convinced me to go with Vitamin C.Lysine and Proline ( The Linus Pauling therapy) and I have never looked back since. I have passed your message on whenever the situation occurred and the ones that have listened have seen the results in weeks as you indicated. The procol did not stop my AF - which you never suggested it would - but from my experiences it defintely does something with regards to heart disease/ issues as you did suggest.

I am now looking into if alkalizing the body - mainly by following Erlings path - can reduce / eliminate AF in some section of the AF family. Many Afibbers can get out of AF for a while but we need to find how to keep it that way. If you have just dropped in then maybe check out recent posts of Erlings, Jackie's and possibly one or two of mine on another possible line of alternative 'medicine' for AF. The subject lines usually have 'alkalizing' in there somewhere.

My 52 year old younger brother has just had an operation for bowel cancer on Friday and at the moment it seemes to have been a 'success', unfortunately he has no time for my Mumbo Jumbo 'alternative' ideas to support his recovery i.e. Vit C etc.

Barry G.
Maureen
May 14, 2012 03:17AM
Hello Emmie
I have been quite worried about you as I'd sent you a couple of emails and not heard back from you. I was relieved to see that you had posted on Afibbers. My thoughts have been with you so much since I heard of Steve's passing in April. Send me an email when you feel up to it.
Much success with your cardioversion.
Warmest wishes
Maureen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login