Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Newman
Jim W. / How are you?
October 22, 2003 11:45AM

Jim W. was scheduled for an ablation by Dr. Natale at the Cleveland Clinic last Friday, 17 October at 6:00 A.M. I talked to him on the phone the day before and the ablation was still on. Jim, are you there? How did it go? Has anyone else heard from him?

Newman
Re: Jim W. / How are you?
October 23, 2003 07:20AM
Newman -

Jim is doing R & R at a beach house off the coast of Charleston and I imagine once he is home again, he will be back at the computer. I went to the CCF to meet him the day before his consultation and he mentioned he had talked to you by cell phone on your way home. We both are delighted you were doing so well.

I heard from Jim the evening of his ablation - he was fine; I heard from him the next afternoon after his release. He was fine and looking forward to heading home.
He gave me a first hand report of his procedure. I heard from him again after he was at the beach and commented that he would post a full report when he was back home.

How are you doing? Still great? I hope?

Best regards, Jackie
Newman
October 23, 2003 10:41AM
Jackie,

Thanks for the update on Jim. It sounds very encouraging. Give him my best if you talk to him again.

As for me, I couldn't be better. Not a hint of AF in the nine days since the ablation. Before the ablation, I went into AF every three or four days on average. I logged my first "two beer night" in two years last night (with the blessing of the Cleveland Clinic, which gave me the green light to resume drinking moderately). My mental state is sky high. I didn't realize how much AF affected my life negatively. It is way to early to talk cure, since a lot can happen during the next three months of healing, but I sure am off to a good start. Dr. Natale's "magic hands" may have worked.

Your 12 November date is getting closer. Relax. The whole deal is a piece of cake.

Regards,

Newman
October 24, 2003 01:51AM
Dear Newman - Thanks so much for the encouragement and for your update. So glad you are enjoying your beer!

I'm looking forward to the same success and that euphoria that you are enjoying.

Let's hope Dr. Natale has a few more "miracles" left in those hands!

I expect Jim will be back to the BB by early next week, if not before so everyone can wish him well then.

Regards, Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login