Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jackie

Posted by Fran 
Fran
Jackie
October 16, 2003 06:55AM
If I remember right your ablation will be coming up soon. I haven't seen you posting for a while. Best of luck to you.

Fran
Re: Jackie
October 17, 2003 12:24AM
Fran - You are correct. 11/12 is my date. I'm doing very well - almost hate to go in, but know it is the thing to do so I can get off this nasty drug.

Thanks for you good wishes. I've just been "lurking" mostly, pretty much occupied with getting loose ends tied up so I can recouperate with no pressures.

I went to the CCF yesterday and met with Jim W. (and his lovely wife Diana) who is there for his ablation today. He was enthusiastic about his pre-surg consult and the events coming up today. It was great meeting him and sharing information. It was also great reassurance for me as well.

Say a prayer for Jim that all goes well.

He said he contacted Newman who had ablation Tuesday at the CCF, and Newman was in the car on his way back to Florida - and doing well.

Good news for everyone.

Thanks, Fran. Jackie
PC
October 17, 2003 05:32AM
Jackie,

Good luck to you and Jim. Hopefully you both can get your life back. We'll be eagerly awaiting the verdict.

PC
Fran
October 17, 2003 06:35AM
I thought it was October Jackie. I'll be keeping fingers crossed for you.

All the best to Newman and Jim too.

The numbers of AFibbers will go down by hook or by crook.

Fran
Mike F. V42
October 17, 2003 08:34AM
Jackie,

I'm really rooting for you gal - here's wishing you the best for the 12th November.

Mike F.
PC
October 17, 2003 12:10PM

And hope Newman gets a good result. Just so long as they didn't ablate that wit.

PC v54
Richard
October 17, 2003 02:45PM
Best wishes to you three. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Richard
October 18, 2003 12:55AM
To all - thanks for your good wishes. I so much appreciate the support I receive from this forum, not to mention the input of valuable information.

Certainly, it has helped me go forward with this decision.

I'm sure we will all benefit and enjoy the forthcoming reports from Newman and Jim W.

Incidentally, Jim's wife phoned my yesterday to report that Jim did very well and feels just fine after ablation. Certainly a relief to them and all of us.

I'll be keeping you all informed both before and after just to add to the ablation data on a personal level.

Blessings to you all. Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login