Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Chris H
Welcome
October 11, 2003 03:25AM
Greetings friends
Really great to hear from you all. Richard I will look up your advice on enzymes and Mike diet. I eat quite an old fashioned way my wife an excellent cook hates processed foods so we cook from scratch. I did postulate about Chinese food as a trigger myself and I can see from Fran’s battle with MSG it ties in. I tried the Atkins for a brief period however it coincided with my disastrous spell on Beta –Blockers so I abandoned both. The Paleo might suit me - my wife says given half a chance I would live my life like a caveman. Ugg!!.
Jackie/Tom thanks for the welcome, any respite form pretty sick tasting stuff is well appreciated and I didn’t realise that cod liver oil wasn’t that rich in Omega 3's.
Fran. I do remember seeing a poster from someone who was terrified and isolated and I followed the thread. I am extremely lucky in that I am surrounded by lots of love from my wife, family and friends but you all know what I mean by isolated. Humanity and a logical approach to problems will prevail.
Oh and the Rugby World Cup has started. Temperance, DOH!!!. I will try. (Sorry about the pun)
Be seeing you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login