Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cleveland Clinic & Dr. Santangeli

Posted by RolfE 
Cleveland Clinic & Dr. Santangeli
March 25, 2024 03:41PM
I have been looking to possibly get an ablation by Dr. Natali, but as things goes they are very busy. Carey did mention
in an earlier post that Dr. Santangeli is also very good and experienced.
I have had two ablations and the last one only lasted 3 month.
Any other suggestions other than Dr. Santangeli??

Rolf
Re: Cleveland Clinic & Dr. Santangeli
March 25, 2024 04:02PM
All the best EPs will be very busy. As a general rule, any EP who can schedule an ablation in less than a month isn't the EP you want.
March 25, 2024 05:46PM
I don't know if you can take this list to the bank, but maybe it's a starting point for you:

[www.providerrankings.com]
March 25, 2024 06:34PM
After two failed afib catheter ablations, it might be reasonable to consider a surgical ablation like the Wolff mini maze (WMM) where they ablate on the outside of the heart vs the inside. Also, more centers are now offering the Hybrid approach, where they ablate both inside and outside. Certainly can't hurt to have a consult which can usually be done virtually. But as stated, if there isn't some sort of line, the ep or surgeon may not be the right one.

Jim
March 25, 2024 06:41PM
RolfE
I have been looking to possibly get an ablation by Dr. Natali, but as things goes they are very busy.
Rolf

He does have a cancellation list which often will get you in more quickly if you are able to be flexible with travel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login