Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

resource for abreviations

Posted by calvin 
resource for abreviations
March 09, 2024 11:12AM
Is there a resource or list for all the abbreviations that everyone uses?
Re: resource for abreviations
March 09, 2024 02:19PM
I asked for a sticky post quite some time back, and I believe there was one, but I can't recall the details, or if it was relegated to a resource section. I still think a glossary of terms, permanently stickied, would be valuable and would make the site more welcoming, and less stressful, for newcomers trying to get to the bottom of their newly diagnosed disorder.
March 09, 2024 02:56PM
When I read posts the abbreviations are stressful and confusing if you do not know what they stand for.
March 09, 2024 03:44PM
calvin
Is there a resource or list for all the abbreviations that everyone uses?
[www.afibbers.org]
March 09, 2024 04:04PM
I made it a sticky quite a while back but it sat there for months with nobody making contributions, so I removed the sticky. I don't like to have too many stickies because they compete for space with active threads. But I've stickied it again for now.
March 09, 2024 04:27PM
Thank you thats helpful
March 10, 2024 01:18PM
Carey
I made it a sticky quite a while back but it sat there for months with nobody making contributions, so I removed the sticky. I don't like to have too many stickies because they compete for space with active threads. But I've stickied it again for now.

I wonder if it could be put on the line above PHORUM then we can access it anytime without going out of the post we are reading.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login