Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trying to Help a Patient

Posted by JayBros 
Trying to Help a Patient
February 13, 2024 12:20PM
My sister, a retired nurse pediatric NP, is attempting to help a friend in CA with an afib problem. She knows a good bit about my afib & Watchman journey as a patient of Dr. Natale and would like to know the hospital(s) in California where he practices. My search skills have resulted in nothing but zilch, and that's probably because of the way I've phrased the searches. I would appreciate any information forum members can provide. Thanks much.
Jay
Re: Trying to Help a Patient
February 13, 2024 01:13PM
I believe Los Robles in the LA area. He used to be at Scripps in San Diego, but I don’t think anymore.. Do a search on our site for each of those, with unlimited time and see what you come up with. I’m on my phone at the moment and I’m not fond of searching on it…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2024 07:19AM by GeorgeN.
February 13, 2024 02:46PM
When you do a search here, choose the advanced search link. Then on the next screen change "Last 30 days" to "All Dates." Many people don't notice that, which means you're only searching back 30 days.
February 13, 2024 05:24PM
Dr Natale performs ablations at Los Robles Wednesday afternoon to Friday. Once a month he is there. Saturday he takes a flight back. I had four ablations at Los Robles (3 with Natale ) but I was told his equipment is superior at his Texas facility with more NPs rotating to cover on call. If you decide on Los Robles, I can recommend an excellent close hotel and the best super best car service to take you to the hospital. Gordon and I recommend them.
LLA
February 13, 2024 10:57PM
The contact information for seeing Dr. Natale in California is -
Cardiovascular Institute of Los Robles
227 W Janss Road, Suite 340
Thousand Oaks, CA. 91360
805-852-9100
The adjacent hospital is - Los Robles Regional Medical Center
215 W Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, CA. 91360

~ Linda
February 14, 2024 07:21AM
Apparently Natale still does work at Scripps (I misspelled it in my post above and corrected it). Here is the link

Contact Provider's Office
Andrea Natale is seeing new patients. Depending on your insurance, you may need a referral.
Call the office at 858-824-5353.

Scripps Clinic John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
9898 Genesee Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037
February 14, 2024 10:11AM
I believe if his schedule has not changed, he performs ablations Monday and Tuesdays once a month at Scripps, and Wednesday he practices at Los Robles.
February 14, 2024 02:41PM
Thanks to the tips on the medical facilities I confirmed that The Maestro is practicing at both Scripps in La Jolla and Los Robles in Thousand Oaks. Susan, I didn't want to bother you with a PM.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login