Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Atrial Fibrillation: ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE, APPLE WATCHES

Posted by Todd 
Atrial Fibrillation: ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE, APPLE WATCHES
December 30, 2023 11:22AM
[www.youtube.com]
Early in the video he discusses the AV Node. Looks like it keeps AF from taking us out. Study the AV Node little more. Could not find it on this forum. Use the full screen option on youtube to get a good close of all the heart parts.

What role do genetics, diet, exercise and cholesterol play in preventing and treating diseases of the heart? Learn about advances in the prevention and treatment of heart disease, including an overview of abnormal rhythms such as atrial fibrillation and diet with Dr. Gregory Marcus. Recorded on 10/25/2022. [12/2022]
Re: Atrial Fibrillation: ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE, APPLE WATCHES
December 30, 2023 12:33PM
The AV node is a fail-safe node that will keep us alive, but not much more at about 30 BPM. It can actually be an impediment to treating persistent and intractable AF, at which it must be nuked and a pacemaker installed.
Re: Atrial Fibrillation: ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE, APPLE WATCHES
December 30, 2023 05:48PM
I have first hand experience. I had an av node nuke ablation. I am 100% dependent on my alien (nickname) pacemaker. It stopped my uncontrollable flutter when 54 ecv and drips and pushes couldn’t help. It’s a last resort solution. My ventricles are beating at 60. My upper chambers are doing their own thing by beating at times at 350-400 according to my PM downloading reports but I’m told who cares because my ventricles are steady.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login