Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5 days Post-Natale Ablation

Posted by swhanson 
5 days Post-Natale Ablation
October 16, 2023 10:21AM
64yr old, 6yrs history of flutter progressing to monthly/weekly flutter/tachy events.

Elected to travel from FL to Texas for Natale ablation 5 days ago. Best decision of my life. Worth the extra cost.
Hospital, staff, ablation team all excellent. Organized and caring. I experienced what a well run hospital can be (unlike the famous hospital in my city).

Now 5 days without PACs, without bigeminy, without atrial tachy...nothing but regular sinus rhythm...first time in years.

There is still a chance I have to go in again in the future to address an uncertain spot that Natale was obviously disappointed to not have resolved. But I feel I am on a better track.

My experience ....anyone wanting details, let me know.

My thanks to all on the forum ---- you helped me on this path.
Re: 5 days Post-Natale Ablation
October 16, 2023 10:37AM
Great news! Best of luck. Wishing you a long remission in nsr!
October 16, 2023 01:14PM
Awesome! I hope that Dr. Natale leaves behind a large cadre of exceptionally skilled and motivated healers with his level of expertise. And that, in perpetuity, those physicians do the same.
October 16, 2023 01:40PM
gloaming
Awesome! I hope that Dr. Natale leaves behind a large cadre of exceptionally skilled and motivated healers with his level of expertise. And that, in perpetuity, those physicians do the same.

Around 2008 or 9, the MD CEO of CC in Cleveland declined to renew Natale's contract. At that time, Natale was head of the CC's EP program. Why did he do this? Because Natale, on his own time, was teaching EP's from other institutions his skills. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Did this hurt Natale? No, the folks in Austin hired him and created a purpose built facility for him, where he continues to teach as well as practice.
October 16, 2023 06:14PM
I could print what I would have said to the CEO, but I would have my privileges here suspended for at least a month. grinning smiley
October 16, 2023 06:42PM
gloaming
I could print what I would have said to the CEO, but I would have my privileges here suspended for at least a month. grinning smiley

LOL... Probably not because you'd have a biased judge and jury that agrees with you. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login