Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mary Jane often lies. She often gives a fib.

Posted by KingFizzy 
Mary Jane often lies. She often gives a fib.
September 30, 2023 09:28AM
Grass maybe not so relaxing after all.

Cannabis consumption has been shown to cause arrhythmia and fast heartbeat, and potentially sudden death, as well as to increase one’s risk of heart attack, according to a 2017 article in the Journal of Thoracic Disease. Other studies suggest there are links between marijuana and atrial fibrillation, the most common heart rhythm disorder, and that smoking pot may raise the risk of stroke, according to Harvard Health.

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

[www.health.harvard.edu]

[fortune.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2023 11:50AM by KingFizzy.
Re: Mary Jane often lies. She often gives a fib.
September 30, 2023 01:36PM
KingFizzy
Grass maybe not so relaxing after all.

Cannabis consumption has been shown to cause arrhythmia and fast heartbeat, and potentially sudden death, as well as to increase one’s risk of heart attack, according to a 2017 article in the Journal of Thoracic Disease. Other studies suggest there are links between marijuana and atrial fibrillation, the most common heart rhythm disorder, and that smoking pot may raise the risk of stroke, according to Harvard Health.

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

[www.health.harvard.edu]

[fortune.com]

I was prescribed cannabis edibles to help with sleep—which they did. But, they also exacerbated Afib. I tried using them many times and each time it precipitated an episode.
September 30, 2023 05:42PM
...reinforcing the old aphorism that there's simply no free lunch. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 02, 2023 10:55AM
I have a history of afib. I tried some THC gummies and also tried smoking some pot in a state where it is legal. Pulse went sky high and I went into afib every time. Nothing will ruin your buzz more than an afib episode. Learned that lesson. Not worth it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2023 06:37PM by FibberMcGee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login