Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Quercetin could cure cardiac arrhythmia through multiple mechanisms and signaling pathways

Posted by Todd 
Quercetin could cure cardiac arrhythmia through multiple mechanisms and signaling pathways
September 15, 2023 09:51AM
Anybody familiar with Quercetin / Quercetin Dihydrate. Was looking it up for any type of side effects and came across this. Quercetin is a plant flavonoid,
whereas quercetin dihydrate is a synthetic chemical compound.
Highlights. Arrhythmia is a commonly occurring cardiac problem worldwide. Quercetin has great potential in the treatment of cardiac arrhythmia. Quercetin could cure cardiac arrhythmia through multiple mechanisms and signaling pathways.

[www.google.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2023 11:24AM by Todd.
Interesting. I guess we continue to hope that new research provides a path ahead. So far, it's modestly efficacious drugs 'n surgery.
I take quercetin for histamine intolerance and it's great if it also helps with heart.
Interesting. I have taken Quercetin for years for histamine issues. Will be interested to research this more. It makes sense, because Quercetin is good for inflammation.
Re: Quercetin could cure cardiac arrhythmia through multiple mechanisms and signaling pathways
September 15, 2023 11:10PM
Looking like the quercetin dihydrate the best form?
Quercetin dihydrate therefore seems to have the apparent best bioavailability followed by glycosides, aglycone, and finally rutinoside [9]. The chemical description of quercetin dihydrate is 3,3′4′, 5,7-pentahydroxy flavone

The quercetin dihydrate is in a male enhancement product when i stumbled across it. There were only 2 ingredients in it. Grape seed extract and quercetin dihydrate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2023 11:22PM by Todd.
Todd
Looking like the quercetin dihydrate the best form?
Quercetin dihydrate therefore seems to have the apparent best bioavailability followed by glycosides, aglycone, and finally rutinoside [9]. The chemical description of quercetin dihydrate is 3,3′4′, 5,7-pentahydroxy flavone

The quercetin dihydrate is in a male enhancement product when i stumbled across it. There were only 2 ingredients in it. Grape seed extract and quercetin dihydrate.

All of this is wrong.

QTC dihydrate is the cheapest synthetic form and is fractionally well absorbed compared to other forms.

More here - [integrativepharmacology.com]

Quercetin is NOT a male enhancement of anything. WTH? It is well known to be anti-androgenic and used for prostate cancer and PCOS among many other things.

There are far better senolytics but it's a bit like giving dynamite to a baby.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login