Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Natale ablation 2.0

Posted by Kleinkp 
Natale ablation 2.0
August 01, 2023 03:03PM
Anyone know how far out Natale is booking for Ablation procedures?

Weaned off meds and my PVC are even worse than I originally expected every 2-3 beats than PVC 24/7

Medications was starting to lose effectiveness so here iam back in the waiting to get fixed line.
Re: Natale ablation 2.0
August 01, 2023 03:09PM
Kleinkp
Anyone know how far out Natale is booking for Ablation procedures?

Weaned off meds and my PVC are even worse than I originally expected every 2-3 beats than PVC 24/7

Medications was starting to lose effectiveness so here iam back in the waiting to get fixed line.

It would be a few months, though the queue is triaged to some degree I think, according to urgency. Getting on the cancellation list would help.
August 01, 2023 03:55PM
Yes, physicians want to keep people alive AND well. If your PVC/PAC burden is high, and if it makes your life miserable, you might be helped up the line some. A cancellation does wonders so, yes, get on that list as Daisy suggests.

I don't know Natale's obligations, but it must be substantial. An initial consult is probably a few weeks out at most, but the eventual procedure might be several months.
August 01, 2023 04:08PM
gloaming
Yes, physicians want to keep people alive AND well. If your PVC/PAC burden is high, and if it makes your life miserable, you might be helped up the line some. A cancellation does wonders so, yes, get on that list as Daisy suggests.

I don't know Natale's obligations, but it must be substantial. An initial consult is probably a few weeks out at most, but the eventual procedure might be several months.

I'm a long time patient and this will be my 2nd time Natale will be hopefully performing on my heart. Hope maybe being a repeat and having pretty high burden will help me up the line a bit. Wasn't sure if any had heard or knew how long his wait is presently.

While meds were working they no longer work and seemed with every week going by they lost even more effectiveness. Guess I'll have to play the good Ole wait and see.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login