Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1 Year Anniversary of My PFA

Posted by SailorGuy1 
1 Year Anniversary of My PFA
June 10, 2023 06:41PM
Dear forum members
June 9th marked one year since I received a PVI+Posterior Wall ablation using PFA technology. The procedure was performed by Dr Natale at TCAI in Austin. I am happy to report that I have been AFIB free for one year; from my perspective the procedure was fast (90 minutes) and I experienced no discomfort other than the groin insertions and a little sore throat. I remain extremely great full to Dr Natale and his wonderful team at TCAI and I am especially great full to this forum and Shannon’s incite full articles on the importance of choosing a maestro level EP. Without this encouragement I probably would never have made the connections and received such life changing care.

Thank You!

Steve
Re: 1 Year Anniversary of My PFA
June 11, 2023 01:43AM
I'm very happy for you, and am happy to learn that PFA seems to be the new God-send for our disorder. Let's hope the great results continue to come in. Congratulations!
June 11, 2023 07:41PM
Congratulations Steve! Thanks for sharing your positive experience! Are you off all meds?
June 12, 2023 05:50AM
I took flecainide for 2 months, Eliquis for 3; then off…..no meds. I have been monitored continuously during the year with ECG , Holter.. all done.
June 15, 2023 03:23PM
Great news!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login