Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

QRS duration

Posted by Michael777 
QRS duration
February 14, 2023 06:45AM
How dangerous is a QRS duration of 124 ms? Right bundle branch block.
Re: QRS duration
February 14, 2023 10:49AM
124 ms is just barely above the normal range upper bound of 120, so I don't think "dangerous" is a word I would use. But you're seeing a cardiologist, right? Have they talked about a possible pacemaker?
February 14, 2023 12:11PM
Doc scheduled a stress test in 2 weeks. He'll go from there. Thank you for your answer. The nurse seemed concerned, which made me wonder. I'll just wait for the stress test and let doc tell me what my options are.
February 14, 2023 05:02PM
I have been "concerned" by many nurses.. well intended and much of the time well informed. But sometimes not so much. If she / he thought it was something that needed NOW attention, they would have brought it to the doctor's attention asap. JMO

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2023 05:03PM by bettylou4488.
February 15, 2023 01:44AM
She did bring it to doc's attention a day or so later. I posted my question before doc ordered the stress test to gather more information. I didn't know what a QRS of 124 meant, or what I was supposed to do about it.
February 15, 2023 10:23AM
Michael777
She did bring it to doc's attention a day or so later. I posted my question before doc ordered the stress test to gather more information. I didn't know what a QRS of 124 meant, or what I was supposed to do about it.

A gotcha. hoping all goes well for you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login