Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Holiday Greetings!

Posted by Shannon 
Holiday Greetings!
December 24, 2022 10:40AM
Dear Afibbers,

Here is wishing you all a peaceful holiday week and Christmas from Carey and I. We both much appreciate your continued contributions and participation with our two online forums, now approaching 23 years this January, and hope 2023 brings you all good things ... especially a quiet heart!

Cheers!
Shannon and Carey
Re: Holiday Greetings!
December 24, 2022 11:31AM
Thanks a lot.
Happy winter and new year to all !
Cheers from Belgium.
Pompon.
December 24, 2022 02:45PM
Merry Christmas to all, and I wish contentment, success, and calm living to those who would not normally exchange that greeting.

I offer my thanks to Shannon and to Carey for doing this all these years, and for persisting. I'm sure it has its own rewards, even on the grey days and sad ones.
December 24, 2022 07:18PM
Thankyou Shannon. God BlessYou! You were there for me May 2021. Talked me off a cliff several times
Natale 8-6-21 flutter ablation still locked!
Tom
December 24, 2022 08:23PM
Shannon & Carey, I appreciate you and all that you do to help affibers along the way to hopefully calm hearts.

A Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or a joyful holiday to all, whatever you celebrate!

George
December 24, 2022 08:48PM
Happy Holidays to all! May our hearts remain in peace for the New Year . . .

Thanks to all contributors, and most especially to Shannon and Carey for their labors.

Lance
December 24, 2022 10:51PM
Wishing joy, peace, and blessings to all.
LLA
December 25, 2022 04:07PM
Thank you Shannon, Carey, and all for making this a comforting place to go for those with Afib.
Happy Holidays and may you all have a peaceful heart!

~ Linda
December 25, 2022 05:32PM
Wishing everyone a peaceful, joyous and quiet-hearted Holiday Season. Thank you all for your marvelous supportive posts and especially Shannon and Carey for sharing your expertise with such generosity and kindness.
December 27, 2022 02:19AM
Season greetings Shannon and Cary.
Thank you for the great job that you do with this forum. It was 2 years ago that Dr. Natalie did my ablation and I remain afib free. It was this site that led me to doctor Natale. I'm extremely grateful for that.
December 27, 2022 09:03AM
I,too,very much appreciate this forum. I learned about Dr. Natale in 2016 when I was first diagnosed with AFIB. It was through this forum that I learned how important it was for me to seek help from a top tier doctor. Thank you, Shannon and Carey, for the expertise provided and for personally encouraging me through this process. Thanks for staying with me, Carey, as my anxiety did (and does) take over!
December 27, 2022 09:44AM
Thanks so much, Shannon, for taking over the forum when Hans retired.
I found it not long after Hans initially introduced it when I was in the early stages of
my Afib onset and found it to be extremely helpful. I'm glad you have the assistance
of Carey to help keep the forum current with the latest about Afib management.
"Thank you" hardly seems adequate for all of the time and effort you both put into this
very important endeavor.

My best to you for a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Most sincerely,
Jackie
December 27, 2022 11:19PM
Ditto here to all of the good things said to you Shannon, and to Carey! I really don't know where I would be without this forum. I likely would have gone to a local EP and ended up with 3-4 ablations and still struggling with Afib issues. Thankfully, with the advice and support from you and others on this forum, I had a successful LAA isolation ablation with Dr. Natale, a Watchman implant done by Dr. Natale, and have been Afib free for over 7.5 years!

Thank you thank you thank you. Wishing you all a very happy holiday season and New Year!

In gratitude ~ Barb H.
December 31, 2022 08:09AM
Here's a toast on this New Year's Eve that 2023 will be healthy and healing for all! I thank each and every one of you for your posts in 2022 (and prior years!) I consider this forum a part of my healthcare as much as my meds and my doctors!! I've learned so much which has comforted me on this journey.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL and MAY GOD BLESS!!

Margaret in North Carolina
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login