Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Panax Ginseng (covid) & B12

Posted by Poppino 
Panax Ginseng (covid) & B12
October 14, 2022 03:35PM
Interesting study out on the use of Panax Ginseng and its use for a better covid recovery (inhibits inflammation) - so…….it and sublingual methyl B12 5000 mg. Are they an issue with regards to being in any way pro arrythmic or stimulating??? Ive been using B12 and not noticed any adverse effect. One supplement that can be a risk as i found out the hard way 2 years ago is: creatine. I thought it to be completely benign. Its not
Re: Panax Ginseng (covid) & B12
October 16, 2022 09:39PM
Panax Ginseng excites my heart + gives me lots of PAC'S at this point in my life along with a near certain bout of an Afib ep. in the past before my holding so far ablation from 2018....i avoid any ginseng like the plague although i know how good it is gen. for a person. I take Tumeric Phytosome Curcumin for possible internal inflammation.
I also take vit B12 5000 as you mentioned with my level being around 1500 which is really high + i love the energy i believe it gives me although i lead a very healthy lifestyle so i might feel the way i do without also.
I used creatine quite a lot for 3 months in 2019 + got nicely ripped with it effects i think although i might have anyway the weights i was pushing along with the fasting i was doing then i found out at my next blood test that my kidneys were not reacting well to creatine so i stopped + my kidneys came back to top notch again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2022 09:44PM by vanlith.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login