Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not receiving any posts

Posted by Pixie 
Not receiving any posts
September 10, 2022 04:41PM
I have not received any posts yesterday or today. It is hard to believe none have been sent. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can “fix” this.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2022 04:42PM by Pixie.
Re: Not receiving any posts
September 10, 2022 06:06PM
You just did. smiling smiley

Sometimes we have a quiet day or two. Hopefully that means everyone's afib is behaving and all is well with the world.
September 10, 2022 07:18PM
Carey, this is interesting.
Checking this site has became part of my daily schedule. I don’t remember a day when there were no posts. Hopefully all hearts are behaving today and for days to come!!

Sherry
September 10, 2022 09:25PM
I follow several sites on different subjects, and I've noticed over the years that people tend to post less on weekends no matter what site it is, including Friday nights. I'm not entirely sure why, especially in a forum with a high percentage of retired people, but I think the probable answer is simply that people tend to post when they're at work in front of a computer all day. After all, this site is more interesting than most jobs. winking smiley

But I agree that a quiet day is unusual here and two in a row is almost unheard of. In fact, I even made a test post last night to make sure the site was working properly.
September 11, 2022 08:35AM
Carey
I follow several sites on different subjects, and I've noticed over the years that people tend to post less on weekends no matter what site it is, including Friday nights. I'm not entirely sure why, especially in a forum with a high percentage of retired people, but I think the probable answer is simply that people tend to post when they're at work in front of a computer all day. After all, this site is more interesting than most jobs. winking smiley

But I agree that a quiet day is unusual here and two in a row is almost unheard of. In fact, I even made a test post last night to make sure the site was working properly.

I've noticed this too. Even here in W-EU french-talking sites.
It's counterintuive, but during the weekend, people have more time for friends and family. Retired people take more time for their grandchildren and professionally active children.
I'm used to read and post here early in the morning, before going to work or while in the bus. Very rarely while at work.
Living in Belgium, of course, I don't have the same "active time" than most of the posters on this site too. It's 10:35 AM here, a hazy sunday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login