Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vitamin C reducing frequency of AF episodes?

Posted by Joe 
Joe
Vitamin C reducing frequency of AF episodes?
August 10, 2022 08:44PM
Wonder if anybody has any experience to confirm or dismiss?
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Vitamin C reducing frequency of AF episodes?
August 11, 2022 08:05AM
I have heard this about magnesium, abstaining from caffeine and/or alcohol,....there's a long list. I think too much of this is simply anecdotal, and that it's a matter of the 'post hoc' fallacy. A rich and simple diet ought to provide the essential nutrients in sufficient quantities to maintain health. As my physician chuckles, the rest just makes for very expensive urine at the local sewage treatment facility.
August 12, 2022 07:49AM
I can confirm from my own experience that Vitamin C consistently reduced my frequency of Afib episodes. It really stopped the worsening trend when I experienced the AFib more and more frequently during my worst time. Surely it won’t cure the AFib but it’s a very helpful addition to my lifestyle approaches. I took it at night before going to bed. It’s really worth a try.
LMC
August 12, 2022 11:52AM
I don't think it would hurt to try - I am going to. I will try anything at this time.
August 12, 2022 12:08PM
Afibber 20 - I agree with your assessment/confirmation of Vitamin C-associated benefits regarding not only overall health, but also heart health in addition to healthy lifestyle habits.

There is an abundance of reliable info on the vitamin C topic by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
[riordanclinic.org]
Dr. Levy is a board-certified cardiologist and a bar-certified attorney.
Do a Google for his list of health-related published books.
Primal Panacea is excellent.
All are easy reading.

The liposomal form of vitamin C from LivOn Labs has been discussed in various posts in the past...
[www.afibbers.org]

Jackie
August 12, 2022 05:59PM
Jackie

The liposomal form of vitamin C from LivOn Labs has been discussed in various posts in the past...
[www.afibbers.org]

Jackie

I finally made myself down one of those lipsomal vitamin C's.. and now they are easy but man they look goobery at the beginning. I've gotten behind on them. And do you have a place you buy with a discount? Amazon went from $30 for 30 to $45!
August 12, 2022 06:25PM
Hi Betty Lou... I have always purchased directly from LivOn Labs... Just looked at the current price:
[1334476.shop.netsuite.com]
It's not discounted, but this indicates less than Amazon.

Jackie
August 12, 2022 08:32PM
Jackie
Hi Betty Lou... I have always purchased directly from LivOn Labs... Just looked at the current price:
[1334476.shop.netsuite.com]
It's not discounted, but this indicates less than Amazon.

Jackie

thanks!
August 13, 2022 11:47AM
Just want to sat thank you for the useful information. It's more than I ever get from Dr's. I feel we must do.our own research! Glad I found this group.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login