Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

taurine with L-arginine

Posted by Afibber20 
taurine with L-arginine
July 31, 2022 03:12PM
According to the article below, the combination of taurine with L-arginine may help with arrhythmias. I wonder if they'll help with AFib or AFlutter?

Elimination of cardiac arrhythmias using oral taurine with L-arginine with case histories: Hypothesis for nitric oxide stabilization of the sinus node
[tahomaclinic.com]
Re: taurine with L-arginine
July 31, 2022 03:56PM
On a personal note i have tried this routine a few times before my Ablation that made me whole in 2018 + it had no effect on my AFIB.....BUT everyone is SO different so maybe it worked for others although if this combo in these doses were working really well with a large or even decent % of Affibers well i think it would have been screamed from the rooftops of how great this is. The fact that a high % of Afibbers i think know about this + have probably tried it + we never/rarely heard anything about it speaks volumes about its effectiveness on a broad scale.
July 31, 2022 04:03PM
vanlith
On a personal note i have tried this routine a few times before my Ablation that made me whole in 2018 + it had no effect on my AFIB.....BUT everyone is SO different so maybe it worked for others although if this combo in these doses were working really well with a large or even decent % of Affibers well i think it would have been screamed from the rooftops of how great this is. The fact that a high % of Afibbers i think know about this + have probably tried it + we never/rarely heard anything about it speaks volumes about its effectiveness on a broad scale.

Thanks for sharing! Is the combo available, or do I have to buy them separately?
July 31, 2022 05:00PM
FWIW, George Eby was a member here when this was published. I have used taurine powder as a part of my afib remission "stack" since Dec 2004 or Jan 2005.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login