Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Condolences for Dr. Andrea Natale's mother who passed away in Italy yesterday

Posted by Shannon 
Condolences for Dr. Andrea Natale's mother who passed away in Italy yesterday
March 30, 2022 10:22AM
With so many hundreds of our Afibbers here having gotten to know and appreciate first hand the phenomenal skill and kindness of Dr. Andrea Natale, I wanted to let those of you who know him and have gotten a procedure with him know, that his mother passed away yesterday, and that he is just now about to take off on a flight to Italy as I type this on an early Wednesday morning here in Sedona AZ.

And any of you who might be in line for a procedure this week with him, you might want to check in with your nurse practitioner at St Davd's Medical Center for any adjustments to his schedule the remainder of this week.

I am sending Andrea Natale my condolences as well.

Take care,
Shannon

P.S. Dr. Natale's mothers name is Maria.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2022 10:48AM by Shannon.
Re: Condolences for Dr. Andrea Natale's mother who passed away in Italy yesterday
March 30, 2022 02:59PM
Thankyou Shannon for sharing this news. It saddens me for sure as Dr Natale has done 2 procedures on me since August
I talked with him alot and shared a few laughs. We even talked about Italy as wifev& I vacationed there a few yrs ago. Ill be sure when appropriate to write him
Tom
Re: Condolences for Dr. Andrea Natale's mother who passed away in Italy yesterday
March 30, 2022 03:05PM
Thank you for letting us know this, Shannon. What would be the best way to send our condolences - email, letter, phone call? Other than a phone number for his office, I'm not sure I have any other contact information.

Barb
March 30, 2022 07:06PM
Hi Barb, You could send a card to Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at St.David's Medical Center in Austin 512-544-2342, addressed to Dr. Andrea Natale and that would get there I'm sure. I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Take care,
Shannon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2022 10:12AM by Shannon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login