Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any Experience with Ouabain to improve metabolic function in heart cells?

Posted by Percyfaith 
Any Experience with Ouabain to improve metabolic function in heart cells?
July 11, 2021 01:17PM
Per excerpt from functional Cardiologist's note:

"We can also use Ouabain to improve metabolic function in heart cells that may be to some degree oxygen-deprived. Ouabain is an endogenous hormone that stimulates cardiac metabolism via an interaction with its receptor, the sodium/potassium ATPase. ATPase function declines in relation to age and various stressors (oxidative stress and elevated catecholamines) rendering an individual functionally Ouabain-deficient. Ouabain supplementation helps with angina, heart failure, and lowers heart rate in atrial fib. Ouabain is chemically similar to the drug Digoxin, but works via a totally-different mechanism. Thus Ouabain does not produce Digoxin toxicity."

In our last meeting Cardiologist also mentioned that sleep apena is a major factor with Abib.
No surprise but he was stressing deep quality sleep. And ordered another sleep study test (now a home one) to test how mouth taping is working.

Mouth tape was learned by dentist
Mouth Tape: The Secret to Better Sleep and a Healthier Mouth
Search domain askthedentist.com https://askthedentist.com/mouth-tape-better-sleep/
Using mouth tape forces you to breathe out of your nose (instead of your mouth). This is a simple way to reap the benefits of better sleep and improved oral and dental health. I noticed that one woman, Eliza, was mouth breathing during an appointment, so I sent her home with some mouth tape.
Re: Any Experience with Ouabain to improve metabolic function in heart cells?
July 23, 2021 02:42AM
Interesting. Going to look further into this, as time allows.

First impression, is, O was used as a weapon to kill... interesting in it's self. Interesting that our horiblemoans can mimic such chemicals.

Second, MOUTH tape.... I bet there's something to it, laughingly.

TFP, I look forward to others responses.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login