Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Leave For Austin tomorrow: why im going…….

Posted by Poppino 
I Leave For Austin tomorrow: why im going…….
July 04, 2021 11:26AM
Afib right flutter ablated 2012. 8.5 vg yrs. atypical flutter reared its ugly head and got worse. Cardioverted 3/5. Ablation 3/29. 5-6 good weeks. Week 7-8 flutter for 8 days non stop
NSR day 8 then HR of 55-59. Stuck! Would not go higher. Id used diltalizem & propananol during the 8 days. After 5 days heart broke free. More normal but a lower rhr. 62ish. May 25 4 hr episode at 181. Late may and june resting HR jumps 67 to 92 -107. Lasting seconds to 15-20 mins 15-20 times a day. Now past 4 days nothing
But had sore throat & congestion. Mr anxiety goes and gets a covid test this am. Negative lol
So……. Im seeing no 1 Dr Natale 7/6 consult 7/7 procedure. Gonna just tell him im an old Porsche that runs. Sometimes well. Other times not. Would you look under the hood?
Do i wanna go? No. But yes. Do i need to go? Maybe not but probably. Its my chance to possibly get right
So please say a Prayer for me or whatever you like as im quite the conundrum
Tom
Re: I Leave For Austin tomorrow: why im going…….
July 04, 2021 02:26PM
Hi Tom - Well, see.. the time did pass quickly and now you’re heading off for the ultimate Austin experience with the Maestro, Dr. Natale!

I’m so pleased you decided to go and I know you’ll have lots of positive comments to share about the whole “Austin experience.”

Try to relax and as they say, “just chill.”
You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Jackie
July 04, 2021 03:18PM
Much appreciation Jackie!
July 04, 2021 05:23PM
Natale will probably tell you that you should have gotten a Lamborghini instead, but I hear he's pretty good at tuning up German cars anyway.

You'll do fine and he'll set you straight. What seems like a complicated mess to you is old hat to him. Like Jackie said, just chill. You'll be fine.
July 04, 2021 08:36PM
Tom, you will be in my thoughts as you and your wife travel tomorrow. I think you will find the whole thing will go so much smoother than your imagination has envisioned it.
July 04, 2021 11:37PM
POP. Lots of good thoughts going out your way. Think of going to Austin as a vacation to visit a good friend. Best of luck.
July 11, 2021 02:20PM
Prayers for you and your family. Post an update when you can.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login