Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Austin Called Me Today (prior to 7/7)

Posted by Poppino 
Austin Called Me Today (prior to 7/7)
June 25, 2021 06:06PM
I received a call this afternoon from Trent at Dr Natale s office in Austin. We talked about 40 mins. He s great! Very professional and knowledgeable. I have a tendency towards pericarditis so they have a med plan to help with that. We talked about my history and recent & current status. Im at 3 months post ablation but still having daily tachy episodes although shorter. Bottom line is im just not fixed. Like all of you im just so sick of walking on pins and needles that im going to Dr Natale. I love my EP here in Charlotte but im miffed he s dumped me since 3/29. Surprised
I fly in 7/5. Meet Dr Natale 7/6 and procedure 7/7. I grewup a huge Mickey Mantle fan so the 7/7 is not by accident
Im a wired up tight type and being outa town away from home will make me antsy. Gittygirl ill be easy to find. 5’10 thin what hair is left is grey and i might be behind a wall biting fingernails lol
Anyway its all set. Thankyou Shannon! Only 9 more days
Tom
Re: Austin Called Me Today (prior to 7/7)
June 25, 2021 07:56PM
Hi Tom!!
Hoping all continues to go as soothing as possible. I fly in on 7/7 and my procedure is the next day probably about the time you will be skipping out happily in NSR!! Well, maybe not quite skipping yet. I will definitely ask about you, but probably not going to get anything out of the staff due to HIPPA. I am also easy to find tall, skinny and white hair!!
My entourage for this trip will be two daughters as well as the hubby. The daughters and the dad are a noisy bunch full of questions.
Genie
June 25, 2021 08:12PM
Sounds awesome Genie. My wife coming as i told her not to but she insists
So ill message you or something as we re there til Saturday
I would like to do one fun thing in Austin. Maybe wife and i can eat out Fri?
Best to you!
T
June 25, 2021 09:16PM
Poppino
I would like to do one fun thing in Austin.

Consider for a moment the concept of Texas BBQ/Asian fusion cuisine. Sounds weird, right? That's what I and my friend Andy thought when we came across it a couple of years ago, but we tried it and damn was it good! Very different and very interesting. It's also very casual, so shorts and flip flops are welcome. It's a walk-in, place your order, and find a seat somewhere sort of dining, so if you're looking for a traditional restaurant seating it's not your place.

So I recommend giving Loro a try for something fun and different. It's in south Austin, so a bit of a drive from the St. David's area, but Lyft/Uber will get you there and back.
June 25, 2021 10:21PM
Will do Carey thanks! Sounds great
June 26, 2021 07:51AM
Carey
we tried it and damn was it good! Very different and very interesting.

Indeed. It was delicious and different but Texas through and through.
June 27, 2021 09:01AM
Carey
So I recommend giving Loro a try for something fun and different. It's in south Austin, so a bit of a drive from the St. David's area, but Lyft/Uber will get you there and back.

If all goes well with my procedure, maybe, we can meet up with you and your wife on Friday at Loro's for dinner! I will PM you my cell. Not sure if the PM will go through. Seems to be a bit quirky.
June 27, 2021 11:17AM
Genie i got your PM did you get mine with my ph number?
Tom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login