Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

16 year anniversary (afib ablation with Dr. Natale)

Posted by Getz 
16 year anniversary (afib ablation with Dr. Natale)
April 07, 2021 09:17AM
Looking back 16 years ago when I had a successful afib ablation with Dr. Natale, which changed my life.
During that time, in 2005, I was so thankful for the support of Afibbers for the eduction and valuable information. šŸ™‚
Re: 16 year anniversary (afib ablation with Dr. Natale)
April 07, 2021 09:50AM
16 years is awesome. So happy for you.
April 07, 2021 01:12PM
Incredible. Congrats !
April 08, 2021 01:04AM
Wow, thanks for reporting in after so many years! What a great result.
April 08, 2021 05:49PM
Are you 100% stable, do you get ectopics, any issues along the way? Would be good information for the record.
April 08, 2021 05:55PM
Hi Getz,

Still here from that time. Glad you had such a great outcome! Continued NSR to you!!

George
April 09, 2021 01:26PM
Great to hear from you Getz!!
And super to hear your outstanding progress report :-) I'm just now at my 14th year without a single beat of AFiB from my index ablation with the very same maestro hands as you have enjoyed and benefited from so well!

Best wishes and do visit again from time to time!
Shannon
April 09, 2021 06:26PM
Two years on from my March, 2019 Natale ablation, and no afib! Yahoo! The benefit is outstanding.

Thank you Shannon, Carey, all forum members, Jackie B, Hans Larsen, cardiologist Dr. Gary Marcus, Nurse Practitioner Kristi Pangborn of Scripps La Jolla who works with Dr. Natale and seems to know more about EKG than many EPs, and the MAN himself, Dr. Andrea Natale. What a master (and bodhisattva.)

Love you guys,

David
April 09, 2021 09:44PM
Iā€™m happy for you guys
April 14, 2021 01:05AM
That's great news!! My Bordeaux ablation lasted 12 years. I am grateful for that. 2020 my third ablation in Adelaide /managed to have it done in-between lockdowns, in two weeks window / with a doctor who was trained and worked with the Bordeaux team. Due to Covid I was not able to travel to France. 3 months post ablation I feel good and enjoy every minute of NSR.
Congratulations and all the best.
Aldona
May 15, 2021 02:05PM
Had ablation done by Dr. Natale 8/2005 and lasted until 3 months post cabgx3 on 4/29/2019. Was cardio converted and now on Sotalol and Xarelto. Hr in the 50's in NSR and feel tired alot. Am 76 and live in Arizona and am not comfortable with Electrophysiologist here. I haven't posted for yerars. Dr here has suggested cutting back on Sotalol to see if Afib/aflutter returns. Not comfortable with his experience or hospitals here. Concerned with going back in Afib/Aflutter out here. I know Dr. Natale is who I would want to see but I'm sure he is scheduling far in advance. Anyone had a recent ablation by Dr. Natale or an associated and how far in advance was it sheduled?

Bill

I guess I should have did a new post. As I said I haven't used site in years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2021 02:11PM by 1ablation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login