Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ablation No 2 this past monday

Posted by Poppino 
Ablation No 2 this past monday
April 01, 2021 10:34AM
Ive not posted here for a long time. Pvi flutter ablation 2012. Done well. 2-3 episodes a yr terminating 10 mins to 3 hrs
Only meds 40 mg propananol. This past nov a 21 hr afib. Then march 3 a 3 day atypical flutter 145 ish. Cardioverted
Dr Warren Holshouser here in Charlotte is my EP. Naval Academy
Univ of NC med sch. UVA 4 yrs residency. I love him. A genius. Got me in early. March 29 6am. Redid some pvi. Then went after
The flutter. Couldnt find source for a bit. Then he did. Upper right siide septum. One burn it terminated. Did some other burns too
I have the 5 page report off portal. Tech but I understand a bit. Has a tool to move esophagus away from heat. 3 hr procedure
I went home at 530 pm. Midnight peracarditis set in. Rough. On 10 mg of eliquis Hate it. HR 62-68. Good bp. Chest discomfort better
Im on some ibuprofen for 5-7 days. Have had zero arrhythmias nothing yet not a pvc. Taking mag gly. Ubiq. Vit c d. Mk7 zinc. Heavily
Some short walks. Im 67. 5’10 157. Fit. Lift weights. Walk alot. My conclusion is that guys like Holshouser love this work: its like a sport
Every patient presents a new opponent and they wanna win! Send me a private message if i can help you

God Bless all of you
Tom

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2021 01:07PM by Carey.
Re: Ablation No 2 this past monday
April 01, 2021 01:11PM
Hi Tom, glad things went well for you. I edited your post to remove your email address. You should never post an email address on any forum that's open to the public. Spammers routinely "scrape" web sites like this looking for email addresses. When they're found, you go instantly on a list of email addresses that spammers buy and sell. That's a list you don't want to be on. So I replaced your email with a request for people to private message (PM) you. Those messages are safe and private and can't be accessed by spammers, so if you want to exchange email addresses in PMs, that's perfectly fine.
April 01, 2021 01:30PM
Thanks Carey!!
April 01, 2021 02:20PM
Hi Tom,

Glad to see a post from you, though too bad it was for another ablation. But happy it appears to be very successful!!

George
April 02, 2021 11:19AM
Great to hear Tom!

I've missed hearing from you, and most often that's often a good sign that things are going well!
Best wishes with you being done with it all now going forward!

Cheers!
Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login