Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What does a kardia lead 2 flatline mean?

Posted by susan.d 
What does a kardia lead 2 flatline mean?
March 18, 2021 08:28PM
It happened during a 167 tachycardia. Nausea, angina so I took a long rush hour lyft to the Er. Almost there it converted but the symptoms remain.

What does it mean that my lead 2 was flatline during a tachycardia but when 62hr converted I had a normal lead 2?

Since I still have angina I didn’t order a Lyft home yet and am sitting in the hospital waiting room until my dizziness and angina improves.

[ibb.co]
[ibb.co]
[ibb.co]
[ibb.co]
Re: What does a kardia lead 2 flatline mean?
March 18, 2021 08:58PM
"What does it mean that my lead 2 was flatline"

Susan,, I don't have this device, but it looks like lead 2 is provided by the right thumb plus the back of the device on your left leg. My assumption is you didn't have a good leg connection on the back of the device, but you did have between your left thumb and right thumb on the device. Maybe after you converted you could focus better and get a good connection??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2021 08:05AM by GeorgeN.
March 20, 2021 11:12PM
Bad electrical contact or something. The rest of it looks like sinus tachycardia. Maybe try cleaning the third (bottom) probe on the Kardia 6L.
March 20, 2021 11:37PM
Thanks. It worked an hour later and since. I’ll clean it. I also wet my knee and fingers to get a cleaner recording.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login