Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pay it forward, pay it back - Thank you Shannon and Carey

Pay it forward, pay it back - Thank you Shannon and Carey
February 02, 2021 11:04AM
Shannon and Carey have been selfless in helping others and myself in their afib journey. Not only their time and expertise but in absorbing the costs of the forum.

Even though I am in NSR (3 months on Valentine's Day) I know the journey is never over. Maybe next year, maybe in 10 years, it will be important to me that this forum is up and viable.

If you're able to, please consider making a donation (any donation) to help support the costs that go to keeping this forum up and getting the new website up and running.

[www.paypal.com]

[www.paypal.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2021 11:08AM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
Re: Pay it forward, pay it back - Thank you Shannon and Carey
February 04, 2021 01:17PM
Many thanks NLAMA for including your post about donating to our collective cause. That was very thoughtful of you to voluntarily think of us and post the message! Donations are truly our only source of income to keep it all going.

And for those wishing to help out, please keep in mind that donations to: 'The AFIB Report, A Non-Profit Corporation' are formally tax-exempt by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) Non-profit corp. and thus donors can deduct contributions they make to our resource under IRC Section 170.

The links that is see Nlama left in his post above, further explain the three donation options.

Many thanks once again!

Shannon and Carey
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login