Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Introducing our new Redesigned Afibbers.org website!!

Posted by Shannon 
Re: Introducing our new Redesigned Afibbers.org website!!
February 02, 2021 10:06PM
Congratulations Shannon & Carey. It is a beautiful site - what an uplifting entry with the waterfall & rocks..........& of course the beautiful hummingbird further down. Such amazing graphics everywhere. I had no idea there was so much to know about afib - just glancing at all the areas you listed. I think I am free of it after my Natale ablation in summer 2019. Hopefully I won't have to continue med school by reading everything you have in here - could take a lifetime smiling smiley
February 04, 2021 04:19PM
Congratulations on the redesign!! How do I add bolding or italics or big letters? Do i use html code? And if so, in square brackets [ ] ... or pointy brackets < > ...? Thank you! smiling smiley
February 04, 2021 09:19PM
" How do I add bolding or italics or big letters? Do i use html code? And if so, in square brackets [ ] ... or pointy brackets < > ...? "

You could use bbcode.

As in
[b ]BB Code[/b ]
[ url ]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode[ /url ]
(spaces added)

Gets you this:

BB Code
[en.wikipedia.org]

BB Code does work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2021 09:22PM by GeorgeN.
February 05, 2021 08:52PM
PoetKim
Congratulations on the redesign!! How do I add bolding or italics or big letters?

I was about to answer this with how easy it is, until I realized that the technical problems we've experienced over the last 24+ hours aren't 100% fixed yet. Formatting text, adding links, etc, should require nothing more than selecting the thing you want to highlight and clicking the appropriate tool icon, but those icons are all missing now, so they're also casualties of our tech problem.

You can use BB code as George describe if you're techy and nerdy enough, but otherwise just give us a day or two to track down all the bugs and get them fixed and we'll be back to 100% functionality.
February 17, 2021 10:27PM
Hey Shannon,
The site looks great, it was a long road I know!

Nice catching up with you tonight, it's been a while!

BTW our 5 year March 1, 2016 Super Tuesday Anniversary at Texas Arrhythmia with my LAA ablation with the Maestro is approaching.

I don't see my videos or photos posted smiling smiley

McHale
February 17, 2021 10:51PM
Hey Shannon,
Great work guys, looks site looks amazing.

Nice catching up with you tonight, it's been a while!

BTW our 5 year March 1, 2016 Super Tuesday Anniversary at Texas Arrhythmia with my LAA ablation with the Maestro is approaching. Great videos but I didn't see mine from that week.....

Best my Friend,

McHale
August 28, 2021 06:50PM
Just an awesome body of work here - so much help for AF afflictees
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login