Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Natale Thousand Oaks Schedule Delayed.

Posted by ggheld 
Natale Thousand Oaks Schedule Delayed.
January 12, 2021 09:13AM
Los Robles Hospital in Thousand Oaks, CA, just informed me yesterday that they are cancelling Dr. Natale's January schedules for procedures there, including mine. I'm now tentatively scheduled for February with him.

The reason stated is that the hospital is full, even using part of their garage for treatment areas, after the holidays and they're awaiting the fallout from all the holiday vacations and students returning before resuming.

I don't know what Natale is doing at his other locations.

Fortunately I'm mostly asymptomatic but have a long P R interval so my Cardiologist is looking forward to the results of Natale's study. He thinks Natale is the best and after my first ablation with him in 2007 I agree.
Re: Natale Thousand Oaks Schedule Delayed.
January 12, 2021 10:52AM
Thank you for the update. Two weeks ago they were using the garage parking structure (tents and heaters) for covid19 patients.
I didn’t know they are moving the general population there now.

I am day by day not back in the hospital. If back in tachy (last time the tachy turned into a type 2 MI) the plan was to just get added to this weeks ablation list when he is in town. Thanks again for the update. I have to hope for a calm heart to last another month.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login