Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A toast to the New Year - thank you Shan and Carey

A toast to the New Year - thank you Shan and Carey
December 30, 2020 05:27PM
NLAMA here - just wanting to say thanks and wish a Happy New Years to Shan and Carey and to all that helped me get and/or try to get to NSR in 2020.

Now 8 weeks of NSR after ablation in August and an ECV in early November.

8 weeks!

I plan on drinking a little wine for NYE but don't expect or see any reason it will be a trigger for me.

Covid affected my sense of taste and smell (not gone but off) and I want to test that a little bit through the subtleties of wine.

Hoping everyone in NSR celebrates another year of their success and for those still fighting the beast or walking the tightrope that they find a solution that works for them in 2021.

Happy New Years
Re: A toast to the New Year - thank you Shan and Carey
December 30, 2020 05:37PM
Happy New Years, NLAMA!!

Others have told their post ablation stories of how it didn't work, till the switch flipped and it did. Hopefully you are in that category, you've been through a lot!

Continued NSR through 2021 and beyond!!!!!!

Enjoy your wine.

George
December 30, 2020 07:49PM
Best of luck NLAMA!
December 30, 2020 09:03PM
Thank you!
December 30, 2020 11:35PM
Happy New Year! I too would like to extend my thanks to all those who give so much of their time and expertise to help others. To those doing well, continued wishes for more of the same. To those who may be struggling, for whatever reasons, sincerest wishes that 2021 will be more gentle and filled with better days.
December 31, 2020 02:14AM
Happy New Years to All of our current and former Afibbers!!

And many thanks to you all for your contributions and fellowship within our popular forums!

And NLAMA ... it's great to see you doing better with 8 weeks of NSR and counting, and with that big picture we have talked about during this soon to be past year, starting to come into focus! 👍

Regarding sampling some New Years wine ... you likely know what I'll suggest at this stage of the game after just 2 months in rhythm :-) ... that is to enjoy your wine in moderation in these early months after restoring heart rhythm to see how things go. You are doing so well and there is more than enough time to gradually sort it all out for your own best interests long term.

Cheers!
Shannon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2020 02:27AM by Shannon.
December 31, 2020 08:33AM
Just 1 glass Shan....

wine by Mar, on Flickr
January 02, 2021 10:36AM
Happy New Year to all of the wonderful supportive people on this godsend of a forum. You have been so helpful to me in my struggles with afib. May we all have a safe, healthy, and peaceful 2021.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login