Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any good EP’s in Louisiana

Posted by smackman 
Any good EP’s in Louisiana
November 30, 2020 09:40AM
I am on Medigap with a Supplement and Medicare Part D. This is definitely the more expensive way but I do this because I using a out of state Physician in Texas Dr. Natale Medicare advantage plans are much cheaper but when using it out of state it becomes a big issue.
Are there any really good EP’s in Louisiana I could use if I ever need a EP?
Re: Any good EP’s in Louisiana
December 03, 2020 08:55AM
Well, I assume the answer is no with no response. In my Senior years, Insurance of all types are my biggest income eater. I thought maybe in New Orleans area or wherever maybe ...... but Louisiana is off the Radar.
December 03, 2020 11:18AM
I live in NOLA. There are some "very good" EPs at Ochsner who perform successful ablations. I see one of them. The one I see has read Natale's reports of my two ablations I've had with him. He told me quite frankly that no EP at this hospital could have or "would" have done what Natale did. He has also recommended another "hardcase" patient to Natale. So, if you think your condition needs or may need the best EP at some point in the future, then I would make sure Natale is in your insurance network if your economics allow.
December 03, 2020 01:06PM
Dr. Natale did both of my Ablations. The last one in June 2016. Hopefully I will not have to have anymore Ablations BUT there is no guarantee that Something could happen and I would want to use Dr. Natale.
I feel I am never exempt from another AFIB episode. I see to many who went for years and then a “stray jumper” happens. Anyway, I am going to.Stay with Medigap with a Part N supplement and a Part D prescription drug company Aetna Silverscripts choice plan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login