Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dr. Natale's Google Reviews - maybe we can help

Dr. Natale's Google Reviews - maybe we can help
October 07, 2020 11:35AM
For the first time in history, a father has a communication error with one of their children and as a result, the internet attacks.

On his Google reviews page, Dr. N has been taken down from 5 stars to 1.5 in the last month, every one of these 1 star review is from some low life social media doom surfer just looking to be outraged by the issue of the day.

[www.google.com]

AFAIK Google doesn't allow reviews for non-interested parties / non customers or patients in this case.

Google Dr. Natale - go to his Google reviews page - click on google reviews

a pop-up window will open - sort by lowest rating

mouse over any 1 star review - click on flag

select "review not relevant" repeat for all 1 star reviews.

If we get enough people from diverse IPs we can hopefully have an effect in removing these BS reviews.

It only took me about 10 minutes to do the list.

There are 29 1 star reviews at this time. All in last month.

Of course leaving a + review will also help - esp with content.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2020 12:32PM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
Re: Dr. Natale's Google Reviews - maybe we can help
October 07, 2020 11:45AM
Carey removed a similar post and all the replies. FYI
October 07, 2020 12:00PM
This is different - trying to help fix an unfair situation.

Google's policies don't allow these kinds of reviews

[support.google.com]

Only post content based on your experience or questions about experiences at the specific location. Maps is not meant to be a forum for general political, social commentary, or personal rants. Content that does not meet this standard will be removed.

The more we flag the more chances we get for those reviews to be removed. I'm not doing this to score points or win a free ablation, I am doing it because it's the right thing to do. 10 minutes and you can get them all flagged. Another 5 or so to leave your own review.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2020 12:09PM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
October 07, 2020 12:21PM
You can’t flag these reviews
[www.google.com]
October 07, 2020 12:35PM
Susan,

Yes you can flag those reviews also. I just did it.

But those aren't GOOGLE reviews. Please don't complicate this - we can get to those later but most people see google.
October 07, 2020 02:15PM
Good news. I cleaned these up in a single pass. Now 14 legit reviews

There are no longer any fake reviews here when I look on my browser. (the ones Susan referenced)

(when checking with a phone - there are still 6 1-star reviews so it may take some time to propagate)

[www.ratemds.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2020 02:18PM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
October 07, 2020 02:44PM
NLAMA- you are the google wizard expert. Thanks.
October 07, 2020 03:57PM
Most of those reviews are before the incident happened with his daughter, right?
October 07, 2020 06:34PM
The ones on the Google reviews are from the time frame.

Also, I did my part and added my own review.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2020 08:47PM by rocketritch.
October 07, 2020 07:06PM
Thanks NLAMA! Done.
October 07, 2020 09:00PM
NotLyingAboutMyAfib
This is different - trying to help fix an unfair situation.

I agree. This is an entirely different situation that needed fixing. Nice job, NLAMA.

The previous thread I removed was just search engine bait drawing attention to the whole thing.
October 07, 2020 11:08PM
I have no direct involvement with the Dr., so I can't possibly post a review one way or another.

lisa

So much of medicine is looking solely down the wrong end of the gun barrel, and that is really a pity for all of us---Shannon
October 08, 2020 12:23AM
We don't want you to. smiling smiley

Nobody who hasn't been a Natale patient or at least had a consultation with him should post a review.
October 08, 2020 01:31AM
Done! took 5min to report the trolls
October 08, 2020 10:13AM
I don’t know how NLAMA was able to delete a google review by flagging it. I had my pond installed exactly a year ago. A portion was done incorrectly. The owner told me if I posted a 5 star long review he would demo and redo. Last week, after a year it was done. Instead of a three day job, they made worst the job in 4 hours.

I went to remove my three sites feedback reviews. Only google still remains after I tried to remove it by flagging it it but today the review still stands.

NLAMA- how were you so lucky?
October 08, 2020 10:27AM
Susan - it will take some time for google to respond - we need brute force from geographically diverse IPs. It may take more to get google to pull them down, like Dr. N or his representative to take ownership. Google can also put gates on the reviewing process as they've done for others when unfairly attacked. This is the best we can do for now.

As to your question - it appears that it only took one pass to fix the reviews on RateMD there were 20 and now show 14 on the browser I used. Despite this, my phone still showed 20 hours later. It takes a while for different servers and browsers to propagate.

UPDATE - I just checked on my phone and RateMDs now show 14 valid reviews for Dr. N. If you still see 20, it's because that page hasn't propagated to your servers or it is stuck in cache.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2020 10:44AM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
October 08, 2020 09:03PM
I have a problem with deleting a review---I am sorry what is being done to the good doctor but a person can no longer believe these reviews as they might be fake. I have gone to reviews when I don't know the person that I am interested in perhaps hiring for a job,can this be done to what we post on this board. Instead of deleting a review can't you just write a good review?
October 08, 2020 09:16PM
Elizabeth,

We can't delete reviews. Only google can do that, and they do so because they've been reported as fake reviews and they agreed when they looked at them. These aren't people who were patients of Dr. Natale. They're retaliation from people with a political agenda who know absolutely nothing about him. Would you want to be influenced by "reviews" like that? I wouldn't.

Having those reviews deleted doesn't decrease the value of the remaining reviews, it increases it by culling the BS.
October 08, 2020 09:39PM
No Carey, I want the bad and good reviews. This is a little different with the good doctor, but the point is I will no longer believe any reviews because of what I have read in this post.
October 08, 2020 11:00PM
In this case, Liz, they aren't legitimate reviews, just trolls trying to slam Dr. N for a political misunderstanding. If there was a legitimate negative review like: I went, got an ablation and this happened to me (good or bad), then that should stay. The reviews in question do nothing to educate a potential patient about Dr. N's skills or lack thereof.
October 09, 2020 11:25AM
Liz - these reviews are not from patients of Dr. Natales, they are from internet trolls that go from one issue to another and try to disrupt the lives of others. I guess it's some way weak people feel power over others.

Google's own policies don't allow for this - Only post content based on your experience or questions about experiences at the specific location. Maps (google reviews) is not meant to be a forum for general political, social commentary, or personal rants. Content that does not meet this standard will be removed.

No one is trying (or advising others) to delete bad reviews of Dr Natale that are bona fide commentary of his medical skills or Dr./patient relations.
October 10, 2020 06:57PM
I am 100% ready to help remove false reviews, but when I click here: [www.google.com], I don't see any Google reviews at all. Are they all gone now?
October 10, 2020 09:33PM
DavidK
I am 100% ready to help remove false reviews, but when I click here: [www.google.com], I don't see any Google reviews at all. Are they all gone now?

On the right side, try this: [www.google.com],,,
October 12, 2020 06:56PM
This is my take on this after some research of this situation. This Country is so divided. Dr. Natale IMO is a wonderful Human Being and the best EP in the world. Here is the issue; If someone like Dr. Natale jumps the gun on what actually happened you can bet the political theatrics will come to life. Austin Texas is now for the most part a Blue Liberal City. Dr. Natale will have to let this blow over or it could continue to get much worse for him and his daughter. I think the world of Dr. Natale but I would be careful in this explosive political atmosphere to not put my name on anything going on with this.

Also, For the record I only know Dr. Natale to be a very fine outstanding Human Being who has dedicated his Life to helping individuals.

They have verified video that bit him is the Arse. Now, I am from Louisiana so you can use your imagination where I come down on this political stunt. Nothing surprises me after all the riots and destruction that went on and ZERO was done about it.
I will leave it there.
This will pass and Dr. Natale will overcome this but not overnight because...... That’s all I am going to say
October 17, 2020 12:56AM
What a shame. Dr Natale is such a wonderful doctor and person.
This will blow over and the good doctor and his reputation will stay intact.
It seems clear he made an honest mistake during a highly upsetting event. Big deal. Who hasn’t made a mistake.
I also think anything his patients can do to support him, we should.

Don.
October 18, 2020 09:59AM
Not to mention potential patients. If I had to guess, Dr. Natale is only doing this at this point because he loves his work and loves helping others as well as educating other EPs. Balance that against troll BS, the lure of travel, retirement and living life exactly as he wants. We should do as much as we can to unload the BS side of the scale. I want him there and still practicing for my own personal and selfish reasons. Don't we all? smiling smiley
October 19, 2020 11:42PM
Just noticed that Dr. N's google reviews are no longer up. This may be a result of this effort. Hopefully, Google is cleaning the bogus reviews and will retain the good ones (the people that actually are reviewing his services) . Thanks all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login