Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dr. Natale contact info

Posted by Ralph 
Dr. Natale contact info
July 26, 2020 07:11PM
I saw Dr. Natale in SF about 7 or so years ago in consult in San Francisco at a Sutter facility I tried contacting him again, but he apparently hasn't been there for a few years, and I can't find a valid lead on how to contact him on the internet. Can someone tell me where he does ablations in SF and how to contact him? Thanks, Ralph
Re: Dr. Natale contact info
July 26, 2020 07:57PM
I don't believe he does ablations in SF. In CA, I think he does them at Thousand Oaks & Scripts. You could contact Austin for specifics [tcainstitute.com]
July 26, 2020 10:36PM
I see dr Natale in Thousand Oaks, CA. He visits every fourth week. TO is south of Santa Barbara in Ventura Country- north of Los Angeles. You can take a train and taxi or fly.
His TO phone number:, (805) 852-9100
July 27, 2020 12:12AM
Thanks! He used to do ablations at the same facility as Steven Hao (who Natale taught I think) in SF. I believe Hao is considered a good choice, but I really liked Dr. Natale's personality. Nothing has really changed much for me, its just that I'm getting older and growing a little tired of the more or less once a month drama. I'm still thinking of waiting for the newer technology to come online that is safer and simpler.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login