Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

12 lead portable ecg

Posted by susan.d 
12 lead portable ecg
July 19, 2020 12:15AM
[www.smartheartpro.com]

Have anyone tested or owned this? Kardia 6L and iWatch cannot detect A-flutter if one’s A-flutter is a steady rhythm. I’m told only a 12 lead. Even when hooked up at the hospital‘a monitor they couldn’t tell without a 12 lead.
Re: 12 lead portable ecg
July 19, 2020 12:24AM
Or this one:
[www.herculife.com]
July 19, 2020 02:10AM
How do you plan to interpret the results from whatever 12-lead you buy? If you're counting on the machine to do it for you, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.
July 19, 2020 04:05AM
She can send them/take them to her Nurses/Doctors for analysis.
July 19, 2020 01:00PM
Carey
How do you plan to interpret the results from whatever 12-lead you buy? If you're counting on the machine to do it for you, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

The beauty of being enrolled at my EP’s Kardia program is that I get charged (along with hundreds other patients) a nominal $60 or $80 a month ekg interpretation fee regardless how many strips I take. Each Kardia i take automatically is sent to his office if it’s not a “normal” reading or if I am in tachy. When starting my local EP predicted I would send the most. :-). Medicare kicks in and my share is $14/month. Being enrolled in the Kardia program I am exempt from Kardia monthly fees-so actually I save money. The office hired a girl whose only job is to print up everyone’s strips daily. If I am concerned about a strip I can call the girl and she will get an EP who has a free moment to look at it and talk to me. In 10 months I’ve called twice.

They also include my iWatch readings and 12 leads once I find a 12 lead ekg, if I email them the 12 leads, they will read for flutter. If I want to know I setup a tele-appointment and they get paid for an office visit. As I mentioned, I’ve done this twice in ten months.

I just want to know if I am in flutter. AF my iWatch or Kardia will detect. Knowing if I am in low 65-80HR flutter will help me make a decision whether to get another ablation or hold off until the hospital is safe from covid19.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login