Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Effects of EMF/5G on heart rhythm/Martin Pall PhD

Posted by LaniB 
Effects of EMF/5G on heart rhythm/Martin Pall PhD
July 11, 2020 10:08PM
Does anyone have any knowledge about how electric fields, microwave or radiowaves or 5G may affect heart rhythm? Professor Martin Pall says that they can activate the voltage gated calcium channels allowing an increase of intracellular Calcium. From what I've been reading, that is not a good thing. Dr. Pall wears protective clothing on his torso. See Sharyl Atkisson from Full Measure interview him here. He starts at about 1 min 20 seconds [www.youtube.com]

Everyone has different triggers, I understand, but I would like to have choice as to wherther or not to expose myself to a potential trigger. I'd be so HAPPY to find studies that prove it is safe.
Re: Effects of EMF/5G on heart rhythm/Martin Pall PhD
July 11, 2020 10:38PM
LaniB
Does anyone have any knowledge about how electric fields, microwave or radiowaves or 5G may affect heart rhythm? Professor Martin Pall says that they can activate the voltage gated calcium channels allowing an increase of intracellular Calcium. From what I've been reading, that is not a good thing. Dr. Pall wears protective clothing on his torso. See Sharyl Atkisson from Full Measure interview him here. He starts at about 1 min 20 seconds [www.youtube.com]

Everyone has different triggers, I understand, but I would like to have choice as to wherther or not to expose myself to a potential trigger. I'd be so HAPPY to find studies that prove it is safe.

I believe this is all true. I have researched electrosensitivity for a number of years and interviewed many electrosensitive people for a website I maintain the subject. (https://electroplague.com/) And I had the opportunity to hear Martin Pall lecture on this very subject last year in Nanaimo when he came through on a speaking tour.

I have noticed in my research and interviews that afib is a common occurrence with electrosensitive people. I myself live without any wireless RF-transmitting devices in or on my home - no cell phone, cordless phone, wifi, microwave oven, etc. When my neighbor had a wireless smart meter installed on side of his house, I had to move my office to another room (where my body was shielded from the smart meter by a masonry fireplace and chimney) because my heart started racing as I sat at my computer in my previous office - at 30 second intervals. After 4 days of searching high and low for the cause, I looked out my window and saw my neighbor's new smart meter pointing right at me, about 18 feet away.

kim
July 13, 2020 12:31PM
LaniB - Here's the link to Part 3 of my report from about a year ago...

Awareness Alert: Non-thermal EMF Radiation Exposure and Atrial Fibrillation

[www.afibbers.org]

Backtrack it from there to parts 1 and 2...

Dr. Pall and many others are now reporting more extensively on these concerns.

I've just downloaded a ton of info from the latest 5G webinar. If I have time, I'll include links if they are relevant.

Jackie
July 14, 2020 09:37PM
I cannot say I know how EMF affects the body but this 4 minute video clearly shows how our bodies 'store' surrounding EMF when in nature we would not 'store' EMF at all. If interested google you tube video... Measuring Body Voltage & the benefit of Grounding/Earthing... The simple theory is that we are all 'insulating' ourselves from mother earth primarily by wear synthetic footwear and walking on concrete,tarmac etc etc where in nature we would be making contact with the earths negative electrical field by walking barefoot on soil,rocks etc. Basically the entertaining video shows that we are all carrying around a positive charge in our bodies which should not be there and which will discharge to earth the first chance it gets which is not often. I would guess this info may help explain some forms of arrythmias.

Barry G.
July 17, 2020 06:36PM
Thank you Jackie and Barry,

Voltage, EMFs, Radio Waves, Microwaves are all just words to me. I wish I understood the subject better. I bought a grounding sheet, wrapped up in it hoping it would help my AF, ordered some silver infused fabric from which I made a camisole to wear day and night, and no difference. Someone told me that grounding may be detrimental when 5G is rolled out as we humans are like antennas, and when we are grounded, the energy would go right through us to the ground. In other words more of the dirty electricity might be attacted to us. Does that make sense at all? I never took physics and know nothing about electricity, etc.
July 18, 2020 11:34AM
Lani - I'm a big fan of grounding and I have the 'earthing' or grounding devices for indoor use and I definitely use 'earthing' in nature... but have not researched lately the point you bring up about the impact of 5G now in our neighborhoods. I became aware of the healing power of "earthing" when I attended a presentation by a psychologist and author of the book, "To Be Healed by the Earth" - Warren Grossman, PhD, which was about his personal journey of healing his body by earthing. I will contact him for his experience and opinion on the 5G exposure topic with his patients.

In that Awareness post I referenced previously... the first segments address the path by which these EMF's affect the heart... via the Voltage Regulated Calcium Channels... which Dr. Pall details in several of his extensive reports on the topic.

I know several people who have noticed the detrimental effect of this EMF exposure and one person who actually had to sell her home and move to a community where the 5G would not likely be installed anytime soon... (Amish community).... Her health was significantly impacted by 5G, although not with Afib. I've communicated with several afibbers who conduct home businesses online who have to be extremely careful and have taken extensive measures to distance and shield themselves from the EMR. It's an ongoing battle. I also know several people who have all the signs and symptoms of EMR exposure from so many gadgets that they use 24/7 but are not yet convinced of the risk factors involved even though they are on cell phones for long periods of time - as just one example.

Jackie

From the Intro page...

Awareness Alert: Non-thermal EMF Radiation Exposure and Atrial Fibrillation
Subtitle: Studies show wireless radiation exposure impacts the body’s electrical system

Preface
Concerned scientists have been tracking the biological effects of EMFs for many years and a connection has been found to Atrial Fibrillation along with multiple other adverse effects as well. Explanatory safety alerts have also been published in the scientific literature.

Note well: The key words in this topic are non-thermal microwave radiation waves because those have been ‘dismissed’ by the telecommunications industry regulators as not harmful….. but the science shows otherwise. Also note: The designation of pulsed microwave radiation vs. non-pulsed.

For several years, I’ve researched related studies to learn more about these safety alerts and to verify the observations. Since my collection is overflowing, it’s time to share important study data connecting EMF’s biological electrical disturbances especially that in heart cells and many other important adverse effects as well. For your review, I’ve listed studies that identify these relevant connections. Also included are precautions on exposure and preventive tips. While these study alerts are somewhat lengthy, they are worth the time if you are not already aware of what’s not being revealed. It’s most important to recognize the lack of current industry safety standards and epidemiological studies on these specific types of exposure.

Elevating this relevancy to the forefront, is the additional concern over the related impact from the new, 5G (fifth generation) radiation, so it’s important to keep that exposure in mind when you read the following reports about the Afib connection and EMF radiation exposure observed prior to the launch of the 5G. Currently, there are many more alerts about concerns connected to the 5G exposure so this post is both timely and highly relevant.

Focus
This post highlights study findings relating the arrhythmia connection via the voltage sensor signaling effects in each cell aka….Voltage Regulated Calcium Channel (VGCC’s) and that specific impact on the heart’s electrical system.

The biophysical properties of VGCCs and similar channels make them particularly sensitive to low-intensity, non-thermal EMF/EMR exposures. Highly relevant and important to afibbers is the fact that the heart’s pacemaker cells have a very high density of VGCCs and pulsed microwave exposures stimulate VGCC activation4 which connects the dots to Afib, arrhythmias and other related symptoms caused by “influx flooding” of calcium. Sub-optimal intracellular magnesium levels contribute to the problem.

A concluding comment from one of the study summary reports:
It has been clear for a long time that the heating paradigm is indefensible and that a new paradigm is much needed. We now have that with VGCC activation, and while VGCC activation may not be the entire story behind the biological actions of such EMFs in humans and other mammals, it clearly is most of the story. It is time therefore for a paradigm shift away from strictly thermal effects and toward a central role for VGCC activation in the cellular response to microwave and lower frequency EMFs. (Ref. 3)

Additionally, and also very important, facts reveal that industry safety standards or exposure guidelines are based on the thermal EMF/EMR effects; not non-thermal. This is a huge revelation and one that is still not resolved by specific, updated studies. There is also “extensive evidence that pulsed EMFs are much more damaging than continuous wave EMF’s and the fact that all wireless communication devices communicate by self-pulsations which makes them much more dangerous because of that.” (Ref. 5)

Therefore, this Awareness Alert to become knowledgeable and to identify your exposure time and sources so you can take preventive measures not only for Afib and related, but overall, long-term health since studies show many additional, negative health consequences - especially from long-term exposure durations.

Most likely, many afibbers (and the general public) do not realize they may be extremely sensitive to microwave radiation exposure, a condition known as Electromagnetic Sensitivity (EMS) and/or Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS ) caused by various wireless exposure sources including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and non-thermal microwave radiation which can produce a wide variety of symptoms including Afib, PACs, insomnia, depression, memory, fatigue, anxiety, overall feeling of ‘unsettled’ nervousness/agitation, rapid aging, elevated glucose levels, dermatologic symptoms, profuse sweating, syncope, immune system dysfunction, produce oxidative stress and free-radical damage which have central roles in essentially all chronic disease and more. EMF’s cause blood-brain barrier permeability, allowing toxins in, impacting the brain and causing neuro-psychiatric disturbances along with other neurologically-related disorders including, Parkinson’s, depression, dementia, Alzheimer’s; plus EMF’s can produce single and double-strand DNA breaks causing changes and mutations in cellular DNA so there is the cancer connection, autism and more. (Ref. 2) The symptom term, “digital dementia,” is appearing frequently in observational reports relative to exposure time - especially in young children and teens.

Researchers are in general agreement that there’s a latency period of about 10 years or more before the damage shows up which places children at greatest risk since their exposures are earlier in life and therefore, longer duration.

Another very important impact area: i.e., the “four types of blindness which are downstream results/effects of VGCC activation as causal factors: cataracts, detached retinas, glaucoma and macular degeneration.” (Ref. 2)

This awareness alert extends beyond Afib…although, it could definitely be our ‘canary in the coal mine’ indicating there is overexposure and the VGCCs excess calcium flooding is causing the Afib which is obviously only one of many potential manifestations. The various other resultant biological effects now revealed may offer relief to those afibbers who are plagued with other symptoms they have not yet connected to these types of exposures or to the hyper-sensitivity status which can be magnified in some, but not others. Silent symptoms are not a benefit. (Perhaps we, afibbers, are fortunate to have this early warning signal.)

Elaborating for emphasis: Non-thermal EMF/EMR exposure sources include that from digital, wireless sources including Bluetooth devices, Air pods, smart phones, cell phones, cordless phones and base stations, “smart” meters, laptops, iPads/tablets, Apple watches/Fitbit, wireless charging stations, routers, “wireless” homes, security systems, baby monitors, smart thermostats, microwave ovens, induction cook tops, autos, offices and public places; ie, schools, libraries, hospitals, coffee shops, restaurants, proximity of cell towers and; now, the new 5G towers and related. (This source example list is not limited to just the aforementioned.) It obviously becomes very important to address habits and cumulative exposure times to help eliminate or substantially reduce the inevitable, long-term exposure consequences. Exposure safety tips are offered in the final pages of this report.

Without public safety interventions, the new 5G exposure apparently will be unavoidable so it makes sense to understand (at least) the VGCC association and try to take remedial steps to blunt as much of the effects as we can… if that’s even possible. (End excerpt) www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,169392,169392#msg-169392

The most important thing to remember is that while some individuals may be very symptomatic from EMR exposure, for example, those that experience AF and realize the connection, there are undoubtedly countless numbers who are symptomatic and are totally unaware they have 'electromagnetic hypersensitivity' which can manifest in multiple ways, AF included.

Be smart and assess your personal EMF/EMR exposure even if you don't have AF... there are many other symptoms.

Jackie
July 22, 2020 07:16PM
I did get the electric company (which installed a "smart meter" on my home without asking us), to remove and replace it with the old analog type, at no additional cost to us. They would have charged $165. to remove it, and $11. per month to read it, but with a note from my doctor stating that it was affecting my health (VGCCs letting too much calcium in my cells and potentially causing my heart issues), it was done with no additional costs. My Afib did not stop then unfortunately, like it does with some other people.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login