Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heavy metal detox

Posted by Driver 
Heavy metal detox
July 04, 2020 11:58AM
Does anyone here have any knowledge on heavy metal and other toxin detox pros and cons on afibb and general health? Looking into a product Advanced TRS and possible benefits of detoxing body of heavy metals and other toxins for better afibb health. Can't imagine heavy metals and other foreign toxins are beneficial for afibbers. Here's a break down of their product.
Snake oil???

* TRS is a spray that you can use on food if a child will not take it in their mouth
* It’s a zeolite bound to water (it can cross the blood brain barrier and gets where other detoxes cannot go)
* Readily available (and worldwide) and shipping is about 3 days in the US and 5-7 days international
* Able to be used by anyone....babies, children and adults
* Safety paper with plenty of references: [www.coseva.com]
* TRS is tasteless and is sprayed directly into the mouth. Can be sprayed onto food.

* TRS removes toxins with a positive charge including: aluminum, mercury, arsenic, barium, strontium, uranium, lead etc), herbicides and pesticides (most are positively charged), mold and yeast toxins and others.
* Zeolites have a high negative charge and a strong affinity for positively-charged toxins.
* Toxins are captured within the zeolites’ cage-like structure and is rendered inert and has no chance of breaking loose.
* TRS does not allow redistribution of toxins and damage to the body.
* The zeolites are so tiny, the kidneys don’t have to filter them; a very gentle detox and as easy on the body as anything I’ve ever tried.
* TRS does not affect amalgams or any other implants in the body. It does remove toxins that the amalgams and implants release or leech into the body.
* TRS is safe for newborns, infants and pregnant and nursing mothers because toxins are completely encapsulated.
* TRS is nontoxic and inert in the metabolic pathways.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2020 12:05PM by Driver.
Re: Heavy metal detox
July 04, 2020 01:56PM
You might want to take a look at Sloan-Kettering's thoughts, particularly the "Do Not Take If" section:

You are taking any medications: Zeolites can bind with other substances and may neutralize stomach acid, causing your medications not to be properly absorbed or to be less effective.
July 05, 2020 10:21AM
Thank you Carey!
I knew Sloan Kettering advised me to avoid supplements during surgery and chemo. Out of curiosity I did a check on magnesium. Wow! Not as positive as I expected if you click the “do not take section” and take cardiac and specific blood thinners.
[i.postimg.cc]
July 05, 2020 10:24AM
Do Not Take If
You have kidney problems such as renal insufficiency or end-stage renal disease.
You have gastrointestinal problems such as a bowel obstruction or other bowel disorders.
You are taking antibiotics: Supplements, antacids and laxatives containing magnesium may reduce their effectiveness.
You are a patient with heart block, a conduction disturbance in the heart. (I HAD 1st DEGREE HEART BLOCK WHILE ON FLECAINIDE)
You are taking cardiovascular drugs for heart disease: Magnesium and other electrolyte levels should be monitored by your doctor.
You are taking drugs for high blood pressure including calcium channel blockers: Magnesium-containing products could have an additive effect.
You are taking sulphonylurea drugs for diabetes: Magnesium supplements or antacids may cause low blood sugar levels.
July 05, 2020 02:53PM
I had a lst degree heart block from taking a Beta Blocker, caused my heart rate to almost flat line when going back from AF to Sinus Rhythm, so I had to have a Pace maker. I would rather take supplements like Mag. any day instead of drugs and I still take Mag. to this day, don't see any problems with it.
July 05, 2020 06:24PM
Liz - I agree. As we always say: 'everyone is 'biochemically unique' and certainly a few people may have negative experiences with magnesium, but as you note in your case, and I found in mine, after the proper testing for magnesium, -- I was very low and by optimizing my intracellular magnesium levels,-- I noted (and still do) many benefits. I have always felt that most likely, the deficiency that undoubtedly went on for many prior decades did finally influence my heart and the arrhythmia pattern was established. It is an essential nutrient/electrolyte.

As you know from all the info that we've shared here reporting on what the magnesium researchers have reported via their books and online news, the benefits of magnesium are mostly unknown by physicians who have not delved into relevancy of magnesium deficiency and the large host of resulting medical ailments.... (and we know that meds don't replace that deficit).

One significant link I noted was that when I stopped calcium supplements (that were prescribed by my MD for post-menopausal maintenance of bone density) and began the significant dosage of magnesium, my frequent AF events started to space out and eventually, very significantly which confirmed the Mg benefit since my IC levels initially tested so low.

My 20/20 hindsight always prompts me to wonder....if I had know all along that I wasn't getting the crucial daily amounts of magnesium... and that calcium interfered with Mg's important function and how difficult it is to get enough via food, would I have been spared from my long AF journey? I tend to think: Yes, of course.

Jackie
July 05, 2020 06:37PM
I think the warnings about magnesium and cardiovascular/hypertension drugs are a bit alarmist. All they're really saying is tell your doc what supplements you're taking, which of course is always sound advice. They have to write stuff like that because you'd be amazed how ignorant many people are about the drugs they take. This forum tends to be an educated group, but much of the population isn't like that. As an EMT I met dozens and dozens of patients who couldn't even tell us what drugs they take. We had to search their medicine cabinets and find out for ourselves. When asked why they're taking such and such, they often had no idea.
July 05, 2020 09:38PM
I agree Carey. Malpractice paper trail warning. I’m more concerned that quinoa lowers ones absorption of magnesium. I am staring at two 5 pound sacks I have not opened after reading it.
July 22, 2020 08:58PM
It looks interesting but does it also bind to your minerals? Most importantly Magnesium, then Potassium? Since my mercury tested high, I did some detoxing with DMSA a couple of years ago and I am now sure that it exacerbated my fledgling afib into full blown afib episodes, due to Magesium loss. Now that I've had a successful ablation, and I'm rebuilding my Magnesium stores, I really want to try and detox again, as, since I took ReMag for so long, my lead level is higher than ever. My mercury went up too, though I don't know why yet. (Haven't had a bite of tuna and amalgam fillings were removed long ago) I am looking for a gentle detox that will take out lead and mercury, but I think I'll wait until my RBC Mg is way up there. I'm only at 5.7 now. Any advice anyone?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login