Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is this of value?

Posted by susan.d 
Is this of value?
June 10, 2020 03:36PM
My GP suggested Something like this since I tend to go into AF when I am dehydrated. It has taurine so I will pass on Amazon and get it from my GP “pharmacy “ without Taurine (however it costs way way more). It’s almost 100 right now and it’s only June. It will peak 115-118 in August so I need to stay hydrated in a non insulated house. I’ve been drinking Zero Vitaminwater with Stevia.

[smile.amazon.com]
Re: Is this of value?
June 10, 2020 04:28PM
I clicked on the link and it is unavailable—they don’t know if or when it will be back in stock. sad smiley I do use other electrolyte powders though.
June 10, 2020 04:59PM
You could get powders and make your own. Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium citrate, Magnesium Oxide and Potassium Bicarbonate are the ingredients. I effectively do this with much different ratios with sodium chloride, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate and dimagnesium malate powders. I put the sodium & potassium in my liter of water and drink it over the day. I just throw the magnesium in my mouth & swallow. My afibber son-in-law puts magnesium in his drink with the sodium & potassium.
June 10, 2020 07:50PM
Daisy
I clicked on the link and it is unavailable—they don’t know if or when it will be back in stock. sad smiley I do use other electrolyte powders though.

Gosh Daisy! It was available earlier. Must be sold out due to the heat wave. I use this:
[biopureus.com]

Very expensive. Only 100 grams but it’s good for 100 servings. No taste. Has 100mg phosphorus, 12mg magnesium, 212mg Chloride, 103mg Sodium and 210 Potassium.

I am not much of a water drinker. Usually I soak slices of cucumbers to tolerate but it’s been 86 days (March 16) since I went to a market. I froze cucumbers. I prefer not drinking xxx Vitaminwater free because it has erythritol while the lemonade flavor has stevia which is more natural. Chemicals are not my friend.
June 11, 2020 11:41AM
Susan - I noticed the 1st product is from MMA Nutrition... you're not going to start doing battle in the octagon are you?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login