Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Third Episode since Bordeaux Ablation - Glycine?

Posted by Sam 
Sam
Third Episode since Bordeaux Ablation - Glycine?
March 03, 2020 06:55AM
The most worrying thing about thic one is that it is only 2 weeks after the second.

Trying to find a cause I realised the second came soon after starting a very small amount of Glycine which I increased to 1.5 grams yesterday evening at 9.15.pm (For nocturnal polyuria), The episode started at 1.30 am

I can’t find such a side effect online. Does anyone know if glycine could be the cause?
Re: Third Episode since Bordeaux Ablation - Glycine?
March 04, 2020 03:32AM
I suspect there's more to it than just the glycine Sam - if it's got anything to do with the Glycine at all. Another trip to Bordeaux would appear to be on the cards. When I went a month after you Shannon told me beforehand to fully expect to need two procedures and be happy if one procedure did the trick/was enough. Even quite a few Natale - oft hailed as the maestro here on this forum - ablatees here require second touch-up procedures. Also, I recall your index procedure took 4 hours so I guess a little more work remains to be done isn't all that much of a surprise given how difficult the first index procedure obviously was. Not what you want to hear maybe, but just my take FWIW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login